“Beware theft of carry-ons in Delhi”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Beware Jet Airways theft. A Delhi staff member seems to be intentionally stealing role-a-boards. Mine was taken at gate-check with a promise of a tag brought to my seat that never arrived. 30 phone calls, reports filed and a dozen emails with zero response. In twenty years of travel I've never seen anything like it.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,875)

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I was greeted with Mango Smoothie and have tried it more than one time followed by wet towels to refresh oneself.

Choice of drinks are also offered -Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic

I have requested to Indian Papad and served well.

Love to Travel again and again

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Had a great trip with jet from start to finish. Couldn’t fault it especially helpful staff. Evening flight so left in comfort to sleep but attentive if needed

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I was very inspired and delighted to see Luggage Handlers Suresh and Riyaz taking so much care of the two elderly passengers, both in wheel chair today early morning. A brief interaction with Customer Service Supervisor Shaheen (enormously helpful person, friendly too) and Customer Service Agent Rameezuddin (silent, focussed at work) further made me happier.

Thanks to Zafar (took my check in) and Imran (escorted me till the security check area). Both are warm and caring Young Turks of the Hyderabad Jet Airways team.

In flight experience, in the business class, as usual has been yet another elevating experience. I was so serene and peaceful throughout the journey. Spend my time fruitfully, reading the newspapers and magazines. Took pictures of Sasmita Hota (In Flight Manager) and Forward Crew Komal Nair at the galley. I have great reverence on Aircrew. Posting their photographs in trip advisor is to motivate them for the good job done, plus as a token of my respect to them. Sasmita is a girl of poised intelligence. I felt so happy while talking to Komal Nair in Malayalam.

The service finesse in Jet Airways business class have been always spectacular. That has been my experience. Last year alone I flew 59 times in business class by Jet Airways. It is simply outstanding.

The icing on the cake: I took photographs thru the window, to be posted in trip advisor.

Flew from Hyderabad to Bengaluru by 9W 2806 today (17 January 2018). Seat no 3 C.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I was travelling from Delhi to Kuwait via Mumbai. I checked in for first flight well in advance and was waiting for boarding gats to open. Soon I got SMS that the flight is delayed while “Google” said that the flight is on time. When the delayed boarding started I was denied boarding as I would have missed my onward connection to Kuwait and was refereed to supervisor's desk. I had to rush out from security gates etc back to the check-in counters!
I came to know that I was among 22 passengers who were denied boarding and were promised alternative flight to our destination. The supervisor was trying to help us but her hands were full. I found that there was no plan in place from management and lack of direction. The supervisor told me that they could have accommodated us on a previous flight of Jet Airways. I said then why didn't you do so, there was no announcement or phone call. When they can SMS for flight delay they can certainly SMS us to approach them. The reason given was, "There were so many passengers that we couldn’t manage".
Many were offered same flight combination the next day, but I was not happy with it.
I came across a frustrated passenger who had similar incidence on Thursday and Jet Airways had offered him an alternative flight on Sunday as Friday Saturday is peak period for going to Middle East countries.
Finally, after persuasions, I was offered an alternative flight operated by Gulf Air via Bahrain. I had to wait more than 10 hrs with no sleep on airport.

Jet Airways seemed to be least bothered about trouble they caused to passengers.
Competency of Airline is tested when things are not going all well.