“Best Airline”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 13 September 2022

Great service and michelin grade food. Most important the toilet is clean. Even though I could have chosen a direct flight from HKG with other airlines, I would rather fly with JAL. Best airline!

Reviewed 8 September 2022

My wife and I choose JAL business class night flight from Bangkok to Tokyo (Haneda Airport) because we expect to have good service and some good rest. We found the configuration business class seat of JAL Boeing 787 is quite unexpected. The seat configuration is 2-2-2 which make the seat not so large. We can not make flat bed but rather tilted bed which make us unable to sleep. Otherwise the service was good and the food was nice. We do hope that JAL may make some change regarding business seat.

Date of travel: June 2022
Reviewed 2 September 2022

First experience flying with JAL and it was great, the food was good, seats were comfortable with plenty of leg room, plenty of free luggage allowance too (2x20kg+cabin bag), movie selection offered something for everyone. Best part about them though is their staff, unbelievably helpful, always polite and always keen to go above and beyond to help. When my travel agent messed up my flights and left me stranded in Sydney on my way back, JAL were the ones to help me find another flight (for free, even though they had done nothing wrong), as quickly as possible.

Top airline all around

Reviewed 1 September 2022

I traveled with infant and service which they provided was above and beyond. I would 100% recommend Japan Airlines for traveling with Infant.

Date of travel: September 2022
Reviewed 29 August 2022

Worst airlines ever. Staff wasn't bad but the food unbearable and for a 10 hour flight to Narita, it was just embarrassing.
You want to call customer service, impossible. I spent three hours on hold and nothing, and then spent another 2 hours on hold and still nothing, other than, "please wait for the next available agent." This company will never get my business again or anyone I talk to.

3  Thank H270ZOstevej
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.