“Really nice fly”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Very polite staff. Everything was organized. Nice food. Lots of options for drink. Knowledgeable crew

2  Thank royam391
Write a reviewReviews (9,210)

Reviewed 12 April 2022

For several days now I have been trying to reach JAL customer service to amend my return travel dates but have not succeeded.
I called on different days and at different times,. On every occasion, I was put on hold by the recorder for almost 2 hours and I was so frustrated and angry that I couldn't wait any longer.
I am a Skyteam member and I chose JAL from many other carriers thinking that they are major airlines with customer service awareness and reliable after-sales support.
However, It seems that I was totally wrong, disappointed, nerve breaking, and made a bad choice in flying JAL.

I would not recommend JAL to anyone with a flexible flying schedule as they will be disappointed as I was.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank amigobill2
Reviewed 12 April 2022

This is the least trustworthy airline, or company for that matter, that I have ever had the misfortune of using. I have been on the phone a total now of ten hours on hold to get a refund for the ticket Japan Airlines canceled. They canceled the flight. I did not. When I finally got through to them, the representative I spoke with told me she didn't know how to process a refund and said another representative would call me back. I was called back late in the evening, did not pick up, and so received a voicemail: "This is Japan Airlines. We will only call you this once. You will have to call us back to find out about your refund." They still have my money. I still have no ticket. Do not travel with Japan Airlines.

3  Thank roberteV8576TV
Reviewed 12 April 2022

They don't have any option of India meal , if you flying from India you should have Indian meal even in Narita Tokiyo Airport , i don't not find a burger , or sandwich all the choices they have japnese ,i am not expecting for India food not a even international foor burger , piza and sandwich . I never use their services again and recomend any international pessangers to visit there because they don't have to any option to eat i don't eat any thing in flight and also nothing to eat in the airport . That's totally bad experience .

Reviewed 11 April 2022

EXTREMELY rude and unpleasant staff in Narita airport! I have a ridiculous 18 hour layover, no one was willing to help me or offer me vouchers, a hotel stay, or to change my ticket. The woman "helping" me, named Kobayashi, took my ticket and refused to return it to me. She rudely handed me a blank sheet of paper when I asked for an official form stating JAL's policy (or lack of) regarding long layovers. She mocked me in Japanese to her colleagues. She was extremely rude. I never want to fly JAL again, with staff like this!

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank Girlfromhawaii22
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.