“Lovely staff and comfortable travel.”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 10 March 2020

The staff on board during my journey were so helpful, they couldn’t do any more to help. On boarding the plane, the staff came to my seat to introduce themselves, explain the food/drinks service and to offer champagne or orange juice. Throughout the flight the staff were offering drinks and food service was as and when you ordered. You are given an extra mattress to put on to the bed when it is in full recline which was super comfortable. In board entertainment was plentiful and varied. Would definitely fly with JAL again.

Date of travel: February 2020
1  Thank HanYo789
Write a reviewReviews (9,208)

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Our first experience flying JAL. When checking in, the entire staff came out from behind counter and bowed to us.
Very comfortable seats, and fabulous food. Had our choice of either Asian or Western cuisine. So impressed.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank fannydog1
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Perhaps it is downhill after you fly Singapore Airlines. I had such high expectations for this airline and they were not met across the line. The entertainment system was hard to navigate, the food was not as good as I had expected and neither was the service. I did not care for the seats either.

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Jarb1946
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

I am not joking: I really consider JAL as the best air company for its courtesy to passengers. JAL provides excellent service on every step so your journey to Japan starts on board. I highly recommend this air company and it is sincerely

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank Flyer361185
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

The service was awesome, the staff are always very excited to help you, the food was not as bad as i spected, and the flight was super nice, if I'll be able to have a flight back to Japan I will take it again with Japan Airlines

Date of travel: January 2020
3  Thank steffany213
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.