“The smile is back! ”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flight attendants, the ground staff, everyone was calmer and smiled easily. Hopefully all the bad press is in the past. Some irate passengers were even apologized to. Felt like we were dealing with real people. The efficiency remains - still on time - they've just lost the ruthlessness, which means it made the multistop trip enjoyable. Better to book meals ahead as choice was limited on the carts. If you don't get front seats opt for the ones right at the back, no extra charge and they also board and deplane from the rear.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (5,067)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've always trusted Indigo and never had a problem. But this time we were 5 of us flying and it was a ATR. The travel time was 1.5 hours. We were seated in the 4th row. The food and beverage service started from the first row and they had veg and non veg wraps. By the time the air hostess got to us in the 4th row she said there were out of wraps which was the only solid food they were offering. She was left with some chips. I think that's ridiculous. For a craft that has aproximately 70 seating capacity , our flight was at 10:40 AM which is breakfast time to be done with the only solid food they were offering by the time they reach the 4th row is unbelievable. I suggest indigo ups their game and rectifies this issue.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

flight experience was very good. indigo flights are on time. the staff is very courteous. food quality is also good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable flight and courteous cabin crew. Even the ground crew are very helpful. Overall good service.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I reached late at Check in counter due to spice jet flight was delayed (connecting flight fright from CHD) & lady said why are you late I told the reason which she was hardly bothered to listen & I requested her I have extra luggage 6 kg if she could accommodate 1-2 kg rest will pay (as I saw few people were not even being charged don't know why VIP treatment ??) for which i was refused.
There are some requests can be accommodated for few but as I requested was not even considered. People should be fare & equal to everyone.

• Food and Beverage