“Always on time”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The flight was on time as usual. The food is decent. The service is good. Legroom is not so good just like any other airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,216)

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Cheap tickets and best services. I have flown with indigo many times before. But this time I got a last minute call to come fast. This was really touched me. On board meal quality is also good. Overall very good.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

As this was my first flight trip so I was Little bit nervous aand more Excited.'When I reached airport and combat the Checked baggage of Indigo It was so cool .
I observed the proccess and proceed accordingly.
The personal present at the Checked baggage were very helpful.
Later I approached for check in there I was little worried about my luggage Since I had connecting flight to Indore via Delhi , But the lady present there she assured me that your luggage will be delivered at Indore so be calm.
At the time of boarding in the flight we were picked up by Indigo bus. I board into the flight I was amazed by the interior of plane It was very well maintained but as it was economy so space is also used economically.
The air hostess present they gave us a warm Welcome.
Later flight took off and made some mandatory announcements.
Unfortunately they are not going to serve you meal If You wish you have to purchase.
After all we landed in Delhi.I rushed for security check since as per Schedule I had left with very few time so I was in a hurry.
I was lucky enough to get into the boarding area in time but there I came to know that the connecting flight was not on the time It was around one hour late.
Similarly we take off from Delhi but when we came over The Indore It was the bad whether which was the cause to land 30min post to Scheduled.
Overall there were changes in the both the flight so All the things went out of plan which I had suffered.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Indigo is well known for their on time arrival. I recently booked their Bombay-Goa return flight and it was a pleasant experience. I got a good deal with them as I had booked my tickets well in advance. The staff is professional and well organized. Though they started late due to traffic congestion at Bombay airport, they recovered a lot of the lost time en-route. I like this airline and would certainly look forward to flying with them again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Bad service they are really rude. Not ready to serve water also .. so bad service . Really uncomfortable seat not clean I really irritated my fly I recommend you Emirates or Qatar airways.. the main fault is service I hated it...

2  Thank Anix M