“Worst trip ever”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to pay extra flight tickets, had to pay 3 extra luggage and only had one, worst attention ever. Will never flight again with them.

Date of travel: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20,136)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently travelled with Iberia from Zurich to San Jose. The bathrooms were disgusting, the flight attendants very rude and the food served was horrible. On the plus side, the movie selection was good.
This was the first and last time I will book a flight with them.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

In my opinion Flying on Iberia is actually ok once your actually flying but if there is a cancellation and you need to rebook or get a refund for an issue on a deactivated gift card beware! The service is terrible . I’ve had to call them several times and always get the runaround I’ve been waiting for over a month now for a refund and I have been waiting several days for them to re-issue a voucher after they canceled a the trip that should not have been canceled.
I believe they moved their call Center to Columbia and all they do there and just take a message and pass it on to somebody else God knows where all I keep being told is that something needs to be verified and they need a couple more days than in a few more days they need a few more days and in a few more days they need a week then a week later they need a few more days etc. etc. etc..
I’m traveling with two other parties for total of 13 passengers and I don’t even have my tickets yet because I’m waiting on this voucher to be updated.
To say dealing with them it’s frustrating is a huge understatement in my honest opinion not worth the risk to choose Iberia as your airline.
PS to top it off when I finally do get my voucher my trip is going to cost more because the prices have now changed to where before the luggage was included and now it is not.
Just terrible !!!!

1  Thank emilioaJ4342YN
Reviewed 2 May 2021

The worst company I have flown in my Life. They didn't allow me to get on board even with the negative antigen test although I was in transit so I had to stay additional 5 more days in a foreign country. They don't speak English. I took me about 2 days to get an English speaking staff member sadly they calling themselves an international company haha. I will sue the so call company. Guys please avoid this "company" with their no refund policies and amateurish services. In the future I will pay more if its necessary just to avoid flying with them.

1  Thank andrejk697
Reviewed 29 April 2021

Flights were cancelled but iberia, they refused all requests for a flight voucher or a refund despite multiple promises that this would be offered. Eventually gave up and got a refund via my credit card. Terrible attitude and service, deserve to be out of business

Date of travel: July 2020
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.