“Excellent!”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We were getting on a cruise ship in Barcelona and the cruise line offered “free” business class air. If we arranged our own air they would take $700 off the fare, so essentially we paid 700 for the air, which is a bargain. Service was great, lay flat seats, good movies, food was edible. Would definitely fly Iberia business again.

Date of travel: April 2018
1  Thank chibbles
Write a ReviewReviews (13,847)

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Eventhough Iberiaa has a new airplane servicing this rout, the business ckass sests are extremely uncomfortable. The layout is inconvinient. To the person that has the table on the window side, the seat is at such angle and so far from the window that the elbow of the passenger is right on the isle, every person that walks by is so close to you, it is uncomfortable. The seats are very narrow. Foot rest does not come up, you put your feet on a foot rest that is attached to the seat in front of you. PRO: for this rout, it is the best way to travel direct without any connections. CON terrible seats and layout. As you can see on one of the pictures, laying on the flat bed us uncomfortable because of thr width and layout of the seat.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Never again! This was the first time I had flown Iberia in many years, but I wasn't prepared for how bad the airline has become. I was supposed to have a premium economy seat, but they changed aircraft at the last minute, and I was stuck in Economy. They managed to mess up my vegetarian meal and the food was inedible, and with only two bathrooms in working order for more than 200 passengers resulted in the floors being awash in urine. The flight attendants were completely slammed and thus not able to give any care or attention to the passengers. It was the second worst long-haul flight I've been on, and was so bad that I will go out of my way to never fly Iberia again.

Date of travel: May 2017
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The trip afforded my husband and I to start and end our vacation in a relaxing flying environment, with great food and even better service.

Date of travel: April 2018
1  Thank 929lorettal
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We booked the cheapest tickets we could for a spring break trip. They would not do seat assignments until 24 hours in advance of flight. Then of course 2 of our party of 6 were not allowed to check in online (in either direction interestingly) so we had to check in with an agent at the airport. Thankfully we were mostly placed all together (4 and 2 one direction; 3, 2 and 1 in another and the 1 could have switched with another passenger but opted not to). Food and beverages provided by airlines was great (they still provide food on 11 hour flights thankfully). In seat entertainment was excellent, lots of choices. Airline staff was attentive and spoke enough English to get by. Definitely prefer the way they loaded the plane as people in the back boarded first and people in the front boarded last.

Date of travel: March 2018