“Very bad web site and service vs AF”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I could not choose my seat through their web site nor book a supplemental baggage. I had to call their help desk (friendly staff) but I lost 25 minutes for the whole procedure and I had to pay to choose my seat (free on AF so far).
Last time I use Iberia !!!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (13,267)

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I am client of Iberia for many years, flayed by Iberia, British, Vueling, so i didn’t expect any problems when booked tickets BCN-PUJ. When i tried to check-in, i found that this flight operated by ... some LEVEL. Never heard about it.
When we come back from Punta Cana the airplane was broken, And all passengers found out that Iberia irrelevant to Level: no change airplane, no answers for our complaints, nothing. But all flights have numbers are IB....; address of Level is Iberia’s customer service center etc. nobody is responsible for our losses and nerves, missing work and school days.
We can’t even get any answer by email, only by post office. There are pics with my communication with level&iberia. Deleted without reading, for example:

1  Thank Татьяна М
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The menu has a very poor choice with very unhealthy options. I must say that Vueling has better choice. There were four different sandviches in the menu. Non of them was available. If flight guests must pay for their food on board then at least it must be available to buy. Moreover there wasabsolutely no space for my handbag and a jacket as ALL the space was occupied by big luggage pieces which normally should be replaced to the cargo lagguge section and have nothing to look for in the passanger section.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Worst business class ever. From Rio to Madrid they served “cicken ragout”; “salmon with meat sauce” and “stuffed pasta”, the unappealing list was followed by an awful meal. Staff old, mostly untidy, some of them with poor attitude, scarce in english to the point that most of them doesn’t consider it an option in dealing with passengers. Movies selection was the same of December. Seating space is narrow, unconfortable.

3  Thank Robye144
Reviewed 21 January 2018

The flight was pretty average. Good service, nice entertainement system. Only the seats are very uncomfortable which made the flight a litle bit odd.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)