“Crossing the Atlantic ”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

To travel from Russia to Chile for this time, I have chosen the airline - Iberia. So I had stop from Saint-Petersburg to Barcelona, Barcelona- Madrid and finally Madrid- Santiago. Very important thing, if you travel only one way with this company, be ready that they will ask you if you have tickets back or somewhere else, and can not allow you to go on board if you have nothing. The flight from Barcelona to Madrid was not very comfortable. The plain was full, a lot of kids, very loud. The flight to Santiago was very comfortable. I had for free - pillow, blanket and headphones to watch the movies and listen to the music. The weird thing was that food was not included to my ticket. But I had good dinner, all drinks. During the night I asked for many times water and at the end of flight we had nice breakfast. And everything for free. So there is no need to worry to stay hungry on board. Also you can use WiFi on board but of course for extra money. In conclusion I want to say, that before this flight I read a lot of bad comments about this airline and I want to refute all that bad words, cause the service and quality are great!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (13,568)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I flew between Barcelona and Leon(Spain) in October.

I have no complaints to make - the flight was on time, the comfort in the cabin was average (no more or less legroom than others), service was also good and it was clean. My backpack fit in the overhead compartment which made me happy.

I did not check a bag.

1  Thank Anikabella
Reviewed 13 December 2017

no extra service, no priority even when you are in Business ???? crew friendly, not so clean aircraft but for the rest ok ....

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

On time, which is something on a snowy day like this. Staff is friendly, but the biggest bummer is by far the room, the space. My knees are completely cramped between my chair and the ones in front of me, and I am no giant (1.82). Is just not fun flying like this, sorry. All the timeliness in the world won't change that....

1  Thank SwizerlandRoisindubh
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The majority of cabin attendants try to avoid speaking in english by doing it as fast as possible. And basically impossible to understand.
Why do they not have an english teacher available to help them overcome what seems to be a psycological problem more than anything.

• Food and Beverage