“Lost luggage ”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just flew Iberia for the first time yesterday and i am appalled and disgusted at their lack of customer service! I have flown millions of times both domestically and internationally and this is the first airline to ever lose my luggage. Not only did they lose my luggage but they also gave away my seats at gate upon us arriving from a connecting flight! I cannot reach ANYONE at the customer service number to help track or locate my luggage. Upon filing my claim at JFK airport I learned from other customers (also in despair from losing luggage) that Iberia is notorious for this. And upon finally receiving lost luggage (if/when) belonging were missing/stolen!
I strongly advise AGAINST using this airline! Choose carefully

2  Thank FranChaba
There are newer reviews for Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was so cold during the night making it very uncomfortable.
Business class receives more blankets to fight the cold but economu has to face the cold in a short blanket.
During the flight not enough drinks are served.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Iberia is still a good alternative for those who want to avoid flying with TAP. It has more modern planes and the on-board service is reasonable. Economy class has limited space. The executive is better. In this flight the experience was medium. Without any good or bad news. The basic.

1  Thank xbnsp
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had to wait 20 minutes whilst one passenger was being attended to at Business Class check in at Alicante Airport yesterday. In the end, I had to interrupt the check in clerk by pointing out that the rest of us were going to miss our flight. The check in clerk and passenger told me they had to deal with a problem on the system with American Airlines. I had to insist that she call a colleague over to assist (there were Iberia members of staff sitting not doing much at the Customer Service desk 20 metres away). The area where the check in clerk was working was filthy ... overflowing bins, papers all over the floor.
I've had the same situation at Iberia Business Class check in several times, and when I've approached Customer Services about it, I encountered a switched off/uninterested attitude & was given a form to fill in .... which, subsequently nobody ever responded to. I tried raising this issue on Twitter yesterday, and was sent a link to a form. When I pointed out that, based on past experience, nobody responds to the complaint forms at Iberia, I was again told to fill in the form. I asked for the name & email address of somebody more senior at Iberia who deals with customer experiences & was again advised to fill in the form! It is such a pity to see this attitude from Iberia management. What a service fail.

1  Thank Jenny W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight operated by Vueling Airlines. Flew "business class" from Manchester to Rome however, my boarding pass said economy and "business class" was just the first row of economy with free access to the food that other cusomers on Vueling have to pay less than 10 Euros for. I know Business class in Europe has become slimmed down but this was a complete rip off.

The airline (Vueling) then left one of my bags in Manchester and it turned out to be totally impossible to reach their customer service by phone to find out where the bag was or when it would arrive at our destination.

Iberia has never been the best airline but teaming up with Vueling, and then selling its service as Business Class is a new low.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 283stephenb