“Where Are Our Avios...????”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Flight: Miami to New York, New York to Madrid, Madrid to Santander. Jan 11, 2017.
Return: Santander to Madrid, Madrid to Miami. Jan 25, 2017.

Outbound with American Airlines: Trip Okay, plane a bit "small".
Return with Iberia: Trip Very Good.

Funny thing, We (my wife and I) gave the One World Company (AA) at the counter our Iberia Avios card num. and on the return something to Iberia c counter.

We have only been credited for the Avios on our return trip, but my wife was also credited for Marid to Santander (??) segment. And we provided our FF card numbers when we booked tickets.

After calling and speaking with someone in Iberia Avios in Madrid, they explained way to request missing Avios. (send email to to iberia BUT on subject line ONLY write your Avios number NOTHING ELSE). We received BOTH (one for my wife and one for me) acknowledgement of receipt emails from Iberia on 02-07-17.
I've checked our Avios accounts today 02-20-17 and NO AVIOS CREDITED to our accounts yet. This despite having been told by nice lady in Madrid it would be "4 or 5 days"....
Will we get our missing Avios......
Stay tuned, more to follow......

Date of travel: January 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,847)

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I flew from Vienna to New York with a stopover in Madrid. European route services were at a low cost. But transoceanic route was one of my most pleasant flights. The plane was new and perfect service, if I compare them with AA, or BA.

Date of travel: May 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Family holiday to Porto Banus in July last year. We flew Iberia. We could use all the British airways facilities at LHR. The Iberia loung in Madrid is huge, quite and well stocked.

Date of travel: July 2016
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 February 2017

From the moment we set foot in the plane we felt welcomed. The service was impeccable. We even got free meals, even non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages! We traveled economy class and had our pillows and blankets, free entertainment, The flight attendants kept us comfortable and provided us with extra beverages.

Date of travel: January 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Frist and last time with Iberia. They canceld our flight so we had to stay 9 hours at Madrid Airport! We ask for another flight and there were no offers. We asked for support at airport to make time at airport confortable like access to business area or food voucher. We good nothing - only a sorry! We handover this now to flightright and our lawyer.

Date of travel: February 2017