“Late leaving the gate but pilot made up the time in the air.”
Review of Hawaiian Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Was nice having extra legroom, but the $80 a seat to get that was high.
Flight attendant spent most of her time gabbing with someone instead of
making sure everyone was comfortable and had drinks. Pilot was excellent,
we left 30 minutes late from Honolulu but arrive in Las Vegas at scheduled time.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (4,074)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Flying with Hawaiian Airlines is always a pleasure. The planes are usually on time, the seats are comfortable and the flight attendants very friendly.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great flight; great airline. Hawaiian stills serves a free meal, which is aa rarity these days. They even gave aa complimentary free alcoholic drink in coach at the end of the flight. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First of all we booked via on line Hawaiian website. We originally booked out of Oakland so we would not have to cross the Bay Bridge. Flying out of Oakland is much easier than San Francisco. We were allowed to book the flight and then the upgrade to extra comfort. When I looked at my receipts it tells me unconfirmed. I called customer service and they told me that the aircraft was changed and it does not have extra comfort flying out of Oakland. They told me that if I want the extra comfort I will have to fly out of San Francisco with a change fee of $200 @. I told them that I did not change the aircraft and that the website allowed me to book out of Oakland in the first place. Well after weeks going back and forth Hawaiian gave me the San Francisco flight with no change fees and at the same price I purchased out of Oakland. So be persistent and don't back down. What is right is right.

1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 4 April 2018

From check in at the airport my experience with Hawaiian was great. Everyone was very friendly & helpful. We had a lot of turbulence at the pilot/co pilot kept us informed of our progress through it. Everyone got a blanket & pillow so it was nice & warm overnight. The flight attendants were re-assuring & the service was great. The take off & landing were so smooth I didn't even notice them

2  Thank 589amanda