“Flight with Finnair”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Long flight from Miami to Tallinn Estonia operatjng by Finnair went just fine. Staff was kind. Food was good (usually the airplane's food is not very good, but on that flight the offered pasta tasted good).

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank EneK15
Write a reviewReviews (7,792)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

The service provided by Veronica in the Business Class was simply excellent. Very attentive, friendly and happy. Also, the food quality was very good. If only the seat had been just 5cm wider, it would have been perfect.

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank HannuVantaalta
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Sitting in a isle seat I had an isle AC blowing cold air on me. The crew said they could not do anything about the indoor temperature and offered me a third blanket, with which I had to cover my head. I thought I would arrive sick and have my stay spoilt.

Finnair has this promotional video, with a couple sitting in an ice cave. It was too true; this is exactly how I felt for 11+ hours. Brrrrr!

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank krzysztofs617
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Everything went very comfortably on both flight. We had good seats in the middle of plain. Also departure form Helsinki-Vantaa airport and landing at Krakow airport went well. We also received our luggage rather quickly. Blueberry juice is the signature drink at Finnair.

Date of travel: December 2019
3  Thank Maari100

On time departure from Hamburg,
smooth transit in Helsinki, flawless flight, excellent and helpful crew.

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank Peter S
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.