“Basic and nothing more ”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We took this flight to Prague and the flight was quite basic. Charges for anything else. Bags- $$, drink-$, food/ snack- $. I would prefer to take a different airline if I could but sometimes it’s the only option . My advice, shop around .

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (6,221)

Reviewed 13 October 2018

The flight was on time and leg room ok for a short flight, unfortunately no hot drinks were available due to a breakdown of the boiler and only soft drinks were available as the bar had not been restocked. The landing was amazing and received a round of applause.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We were fearful of this first leg of our return to NYC via LH at Munich after all the 1-star reviews for Eurowings. But just the opposite. From check-in counter to deplaning everything went perfectly. Service was friendly, plane was an immaculate new Airbus A320, extra help with a wheelchair bound companion, snacks, even the spiffy cabin attendant uniforms. Take-off right on time and arrival a few minutes early. No back seat monitors, but for a short flight this was neither desired or needed. I definitely would choose Eurowings again for short trips within Europe.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

4 hour delay first leg, 6 hour delay second leg. Rude staff, limited leg room and basic package did not come with food or access to films.
Emailed them regarding compensation and I have not received a reply ( 8 weeks now)
Will never fly again.

2  Thank Darius B
Reviewed 12 October 2018

It has been already almost 3 months ( over 10 weeks ) since I submitted my claim regarding delayed flight and a refund due to this occurrence and still haven't received any reply from the Client Service other than a generic e-mail stating that my request had been received and would take up to 6 weeks to process. As 6 weeks had passed, I made a follow-up call to the Customer Service to check what is the status of my case and, much to my surprise, the only information the agent was able to give me was that apparently my case is being processed and I should wait. In addition to that, I sent a number of follow-up e-mails, all with the same result. ( nothing but a generic reply ) Dear Eurowings, I find this lack of information ( along with misleading, if not to say lying to, the clients by assuring them the process would take no more than 6 weeks ) highly unacceptable and the whole Customer Service deeply dissatisfying and I recommend everyone who wishes to themselves a stress-free, satisfying service to avoid your company in the future. Simultaneously, I want to believe that a renowned airline such as yours takes their customers very seriously and will take some serious steps in resolving this matter as soon as possible.
Alicja Muszalska