“A little disinterested”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a bad flight .. had a short stopover in Abu Dhabi.. the food Wes acceptable but unfortunately the cabin crew were a little overworked and didn’t really have a lot of time for the passengers ..

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jacqui,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent flight with us. If you wish to share more about your experience, please do so via our Feedback Form on our website.

Thank you. *Rose

Write a ReviewReviews (11,886)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Etihad A380 flight from Abu Dhabi was great, especially after paying the extra £115 per seat for an exit seat, ours were 40 G & H. Some may think it's a lot of money but to us, it's money well worth it. I am 6'2 1/2 so legroom is a must really.
Food, good. Cabin, good. Personnel, great. Some turbulence but nothing uncomfortable.
My only issue with Etihad is that on the last 4 flight my membership didn't get recognition ie miles and I find it bothersome to write and request those. I check in via the app that holds all of my details but sadly no miles.

Dear Richard,

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable A380 experience with us, you are right, 40G/H are good seats! :) I can imagine that not having miles credited must be annoying so please send us your Etihad Guest number via DM or through our Social Media channels so we can stop that from happening in the future.

Thank you. *Rose

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

These guys did not allow even 10 gms extra weight in checkin baggage and very roude to customers. Worst experience ever never going to book this airline ever again.

Date of travel: November 2018
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Dreamer, thank you for your review. We appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and need those to improve our service. Thank you. *Isi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hello there. It’s been 2 days and I haven’t been able to get a proper response on my misplaced bag. All they say is they have sent a msg to AUH and Jfk and are awaiting a reply. Been calling them minimum 10 times a day. Can someone pls response on how and when I can recv my bag.

Hi there.

Can you please private message your PIR number to look into this for you.

*Haithem

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our flight was not fully booked and the purser told us we could go in the front to have more space. We are four tall men from the Netherlands and one of us hits the 2 mtr. So being able to sit or lay down over two or three chairs was highly appreciated by us.

Hello FrameSteve,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are happy to hear that you traveled with us again and enjoyed your seats on board with us.
Hopefully we can welcome you again on board.

Haithem