“Tale of the Unexpected”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Sun12 aug On arrival At Abudahbi a terrible experience happened no disabled person should have to go what I went through.While waiting board I was in so much pain which continued through the flight..The the service was superb what is annoying is that all the flight attendants knew about my wheel chair request.lt was a shame I could not enjoy the full experience due pain in fact several times I suffered from Cramp..Every one very Efficient and Friendly .On arrival at Edinburgh the wheel chair was there and a very Good Chauffer Experience..I put in response form plus my complaints.Nothing has been done..All people with mobility problems or disabilities becareful , Remember was in business class God knows what happens to Peoplein economy This is a. 5***** Airline what are the others like do they just ignore complaints like Etihad Appear to have done here

• Value for money
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Could you please provide us your email address via socialmedia@etihad.ae in order for us to retrieve your complaint case? Thank you. *Zozo

Write a reviewReviews (16,493)

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Chauffer for business class in Hyderabhad first class ..Met at the airport by customer service agent Krishna with 2 porters 1 for my wheel chair the other for luggage. Service was amazing all was done for me boarding passes,luggageeverything I was taken to. The lounge again first class food etc!! Went on the plane discovered it was a smaller plane food & service good .toilet tiny ...the best is yet to come..The Stewardesses did not know of my wheel chair request plus I had go down the stairs no lift ..Massively uncomfortable ,got to the terminal.. Again no on was there with a wheelchair the rep just pointed in the direction of my Gate I continually asked for assistance .Imanaged to eventually get to my , unable to rest ,go to lounge or toilet I was exhausted. The continuation of this Saga is in my next review

1  Thank Gordon S

We are sorry to hear your disappointment and we apologies for the inconvenience. Please kindly contact us via our social media or call center on your next flight and we will make sure to provide you a better experience. Thank you. *Zozo

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Just got home from travelling Business class on Etihad Sydney-Abu Dhabi-Dublin-Athens-Sydney.
I normally travel Emirates but thought I would give Etihad a go. A big mistake!!!
On the the Sydney - Abu Dhabi leg my main course never showed up and the service was appalling. Unfortunately I was sitting one row behind the bar/lounge area and the noise kept me awake. I complained but to no avail.
The Business class lounge in Greece is abysmal! Not up to a business class standard.
The flight from Athens to Sydney was a "repeat performance" of the Abu Dhabi leg. After boarding I was asked by the attendant what I would like to drink after take off and that she would get back to me then. Never saw her again!
After several hours after T/O and still no main meal, I spoke to the perser and asked him when I was going to get my main course. He came back and told me that "they brought your meal but you were in the toilet". I told him that was a lie, as I had not left my seat since T/O.
Priority baggage and one of the last to get mine in Sydney. Never again!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank markshanley2017

This doesn't sounds good to us. Your input, and the feedback is vitally important to us
Per your comments, we will inform our concerned department to ensure that service and attentive are our top priorities. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by us. *Zozo

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I was really impressed with this Airline I thought it was first class all the way. Good Food for an Airline and good Friendly Service which is a must. They just don't let anyone become a flight attended and it shows. I would Definitely fly with them again when the opportunity arises.

Date of travel: February 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you! We can't wait to welcome you on First Class again Marcos! :) *Dino

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The flight was plessant. Startet out well. Economy was overbooked so I received an Upgrade to Business class. Perhaps due to my Gold status. Thanks Etihad.
Many compliments to Anna. One of the best stewardesses I ever had in any airline. Always looking after all the passengers. Never tired to go the extra mile.
Had a steak sandwich after take off and a small breakfast - fruit and yoghurt before landing. Food was very good.
Plane was clean and the beds comfortable. Flight was on time.

• Value for money

What a good luck to be upgraded! :) We look forward to seeing you again Gilles *Dino

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.