“REFUND OUR MONEY BACK!!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 23 January 2021

We had booked a ticket from Mumbai to Dubai in march 2019,which costed us 2500AED.Emirates flight itself canceled the flight.
Since then we have following you to refund our money back..
For this once you credited 1000 AED in our account and very next moment to debited 980AED.Again we followed you up and today you have credited 15 AED.
Are you guys making fool of your customers???
I really need an immediate response from you on this. I can provide you all the necessary details related to it.

Date of travel: April 2020
3  Thank Escape478255
Write a reviewReviews (61,671)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Chauffeurs, brilliant, check-in excellent, actual flights less so. Good to see the Emirates Lounge open again. On the flights, the general drinks service was very slow and there seemed to be some strange restrictions on which toilets could be used.
Our main gripe and I know it's difficult for staff but the policing of mask wearing was really poor and general compliance from passengers as a result was poor. People sitting around in the bar area of the A380 with no masks. I understand this is a general problem but it just means you spend 16hrs each way feeling at risk and vulnerable.
Ending on a positive, the quality of the Fleet and general value for money is unmatched.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Dear Emirates team, I would like to submit this official complaint on the handling of your staff earlier. I had a flight to Cairo today, and i wasn’t accepted on the flight due to the lack of the EVisa, which I don’t require. Apparently in your system it is written that Montenegrin citizens need EVisa to enter Cairo, which is not the situation at all. I flew to Cairo in September for 7 days, and again in October for 10 days, I flew with Turkish airlines and I never experienced the same issue as with your staff. Your staff said that ur system updates regularly, but the last changes were made in July 2020, so obviously I flew after that period of time, and I was able to obtain the Entry Visa Fee, due to my Nationality doesn’t need the visa. So there are 2 options, option 1 to get the E Visa, option 2 to get it on the airport, as I used to do in the past 3 months. When I was waiting for the answer, am I gonna be accepted on the flight or no, I was suggested by ur employees to get the ticket from Cairo to Jeddah, cuz than they ‘might’ let me in. note that I am a resident in Jeddah. I was just about to enter my OTP when one of the girls told me no, we can’t accept you. What if I’ve gotten it, just in a second of time? Even one of the ladies whose name is Andrea ( refused to give me her last name) with her male colleague who’s name I didn’t get actually called ur staff in Cairo airport, the girl name they spoke to is Rehab( as Andrea didn’t know the name at first, and after my suggestion found it, but still didn’t know the right spelling even tho I told her I need it for the complaint) They said that I need an EVisa as well. On official site of Wikipedia, and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montenegro it is clearly stated that there r 2 options, that we can get it on entry, as I did 2 times already. I missed an important event in Cairo due to this mistake, and enormous amount of stress, as well as extra expenses for my extra stay in Dubai, and application for an EVisa, and additional PCR test. I am traumatized by this experience, and lack of knowledge, and understanding. One of the comments that I found truly unprofessional was that I should just wait cpl of days until my Visa gets approved, stating ‘ why don’t you just wait, and after cpl of days fly again’ In which I answered Thank you very much for your suggestion, but if I didn’t have the need to be in Cairo in certain time, maybe I would accept her advice. Kindly find the attached. Thank you for your time, and I’m expecting a prompt response with this complaint.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

(Manchester to dubai. EK020 19jan 2020) (20:40 departures)

Firstly, the landing was not smooth, not very capable pilot as it felt like he will lose control, landed with very high speed and strength and we felt a strong shake I thought we will die.

Secondly, I’ve ordered chicken and rice and the chicken was absolutely disgusting, never in my life had I tasted something horrible like that, it was almost like a boiled old goat meat kept for ages than somehow mixed it to a hot chicken butter curry. I wanted to throw it on the floor I can’t believe it was served to us after paying what we paid for the flight.

Thirdly, staff were not friendly at all, seemed bossy and tired of work, idk why they choose to work when they can’t perform their jobs effectively.

Good aspects : there was many empty seats and people were comfortable sleeping or having two seats to sleep on, and good choices of news and movies.

Can’t think of anything more tbh unfortunately.

2  Thank mmF3477EY
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Although we never actually took the flight in the end, we can not fault the Emirates customer service we received when we phoned their helpline based in Manchester.
Our flight was due to leave on the Tuesday, which we had to cancel on the Monday & the advisers were helpful & sympathetic in all aspects & refund promptly arranged.
We definitely hope to rebook & take our trip when we can.

Date of travel: December 2020
    • Customer service
    • Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.