“Great Flights with Emirates”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This is not the first time we have flown with Emirates and won’t b the last. Got good deal on our tickets. All our flights were on schedule. Crew on all our flights were fantastic. Considering the long travel time we were made as comfortable as possible and the food was excellent. Well done Emirates.

Date of travel: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (43,239)

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

travelled lon to dubai . i had so much recommendations and comments on the service this was my 1st time using Emirates. i didnt feel it was anything wow nothing compared to virgin . the inflight entertainment is good. the food was but the kids menu should also be available before online as all other menus are. also i think the service in terms of drinks is a bit slow and limited handouts comparing to other airlines. outward journey we had free wifi for a limited timebut dubai to london none it was chargeable . is this due to different aircraft ?
i am not sure about emirates I will use them again just to finalise service but to me its nothing wow

the entertainment and onscreen services and leg room is 5 star for economy you do get more than you are bargained for its a spacious aircraft on both routes .

thank you for bringing me back home to london safety

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 25 September 2018

After taking this flight several times now I was happy to see the new food on the menu. It was time for a bit update and for some new tastes. All other things were as usual: cabin crew was perfect, polite and kind, in-time departure without any inconvenience. In-flight entertainment still the best, however the Wi-Fi had to be restart and it took a while, but the crew immediately reacted after my question. I really like the ice cream on this route.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Great to fly the largest plane in the world. The Boeing A380.Great experience, great service. Large seats, also in economy class. Good leg room.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Chauffeur service prompt courteous service, the business lounge is great staff are wonderful. The flight was super duper, the bar is a great way to pass away a long flight, a party in the sky, I would highly recommend, and I would love to travel this way again if I’m lucky enough

Date of travel: October 2017