“Love the Large Personal Entertainment Screens in Economy”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 19 September 2018

This was the jumbo, two-level Emirates plane. My previous trip with Emirates was on a slightly older plane so I was so very pleasantly surprised to be one of the newer planes. There was plenty of legroom when compared to others I've been on recently.
Because I'm more of a watch everything then sleep on flights- I was so happy to see ultra modern, ultra wide personal entertainment screens- the kind that makes you forget you brought a fully loaded iPad. Movies were in HD or so, definitely much higher resolution than I've seen recently. Service was speedy and courteous but most importantly they fully accommodated my dietary restrictions and the substitutions were noteworthy and not an afterthought. All around solid and smooth flight.

4  Thank SimplyCyn
Write a ReviewReviews (42,551)

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Emirates has an excellent in-flight service, good food, nice leg room, new aircraft's and you will enjoy the emirates experience.

I was travelling from Kuwait to Mumbai via Dubai and due to some technical failure in luggage handling system at Kuwait airport our flight got delayed and I missed my connecting flight from Dubai.

Now this is where the true character of airline can be judged by the service they provide during difficult times. I was shocked by the ground staff behavior and attitude towards passengers. We were treated like dirt, though they have about 4 daily flights to Mumbai, I was offered a flight after 24 hours. My repeated request that I had an interview to attend in Mumbai fell on deaf and rude ears. I was ignored demeaned and threatened by the security staff for my persistence.

I missed my interview and a job opportunity. As for me I am never flying on emirate airlines ever again.

1  Thank Mans00r
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We flew Emirates to Dubai then Dubai to Frankfurt then Warsaw to Singapore and Singapore to Melbourne. All flights were on time and the check in staff were friendly and helpful. The flight crew were efficient and the meals were OK for airline food. We would definitely fly with them again.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

For a long distance flight, I like A380-800, it's bigger and safer. Well-known reputation airline with the multi-cultural service crew makes you feel fresh on the mind. The most impressed me on this flight is the salad (include the return flights), it's the taste that you can get in the Italian or foreign restaurant. Also, I witness behind their beautiful face there's a professional training support for helping an uncomfortable female passenger has been taken care of 'til we arrived. Good service. I will continue support by taking it to visit the world.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

What a fantastic experience on this airline. Fabulous food and great service. The bar on board the A380 was also a winner ! Showers in Dubai made the journey so much better. It was not the cheapest but is fantastic. I didn't want to get off !!