“very good, except lack of flexibility on ticket change.”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Company is fine. Defenetly one of the best in the world. Flying economy on long range at least 10 times per year I can confirm. Personnel very kind and available, food fine, and entertainment good with last movies. Exceptionally efficient is the Dubai T3 Airport. Web booking is easy and works well. I was only disappointed by the fact that I made a mistake booking the flight of my wife coming from East Asia, due to date change at midnight. My mistake, but Emirate quite inflexible reimbursed a fraction of the total amount, while other EU company for a rescheduling, charge bit more than 100€. Again was my mistake, but some improvement in this area might be recommended.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (61,671)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I flew Emirates because of their good reputation what a mistake that was. I booked an extra $130 for an upgraded extra legroom seat only to find that the same seats we're being given away to all comers on the flight. One person simply moved herself and took over two of these seats restricting my space. Another person took one so that he could get off the plane early. When I asked the staff if I would be entitled to a refund on the basis I have actually paid for my seat I was referred to their complaints process. After 5 months of writing to them I finally got an answer telling me I should have booked my seat (which I did) and telling me that the staff had explained the situation to me on the flight (which they had not). When I explained this to them they in effect called me a liar and ended the conversation. I have never received such poor after flight service from any airline,and would not fly with them again or recommend them to anyone. I suppose the lesson to be learnt is that on Emirates you don't have to pay extra you just simply upgrade yourself once you're on the plane. Goodwill is hard to acquire in the competitive airline business and Emirates have certainly list mine.

Date of travel: April 2018
3  Thank helloAdelaide
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

You can’t beat this airline ... airline service of old ... attentive ... polite and they make time for you ....
Please Emirates sort yourselves out on the ground ..

Date of travel: January 2018
1  Thank 980simonl
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have a great time fly with Emirates. A380 was amazing and is very comfortable. Good selection of complimentary drinks. I would fly with Emirates again in future.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

On long journeys my wife and I like to sprawl out a little and travel business. Business on the A380 is decent, but on the 777-300ER its brilliant.

The service we received was excellent. The stewardess was very attentive, and very helpful! She got my wife the colour bag she wanted, and when she didnt feel like the food menu dessert - was given a range hotel chocolat chocolates.

The seat itself looked smaller in comparison to the A380, but was equally comfortable. Reclined nice and flat, and the screen size was approx 12-13".

The food on the flight was fantastic and varied.

Excellent experience from Emirates!

Date of travel: October 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.