“Just perfect!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Last 7 years I never used the different company for my long during flight. Emirates standard in all classes is very high. I would like to enjoy time during my flight. I can choose 2 meal on the menu. I can choose lots of non/alcohol drinks. I never had problem with cabin crew, they have smile on the face all time... I love it

1  Thank Martin V
Write a ReviewReviews (33,323)

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best airlines in the world today. The flight was super comfortable and the air hostess super nice. Food on board is very good too. Emirates has some of the latest planes and even the lounge at Dubai Airport is very very good

2  Thank AmaanArmaanVivek
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My travelling companion and I elected to sit in seats on the aisle in about the middle of our section of the cabin. Luckily for me the middle seat of 3 was vacant so I was able to share extra room with the passenger seated on the window. The aisle seat gives you the freedom to get up and walk around without disturbing others. The downside is you must get up/wake up for other passengers who need to get out of their seats. The entertainment and food and service were very good. There was a good connection time in Dubai, however our time on the return journey was longer.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 February 2018

it's my first time to board on a380 which is a super cool airplane. it has two floors the first and business class are in the second floor where you can enjoy your flight in a very comfortable place.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 February 2018

When my husband checked in for the family, we got automatic seat assignment and got separated. We tried but could not switch to seat together. Huge disappointment that even you do everything else so well, but one thing could totally ruin traveler experience.

The plane is nice, clean (Airbus 380). Seat can recline flatter compare to man others. Food is ok, nothing stands out. Service is not as good as it sounded. I had to ask for water a couple times but no one showed up even after I pressed "service" a few times.

Overall, not bad but definitely not live up to the fame one often hear - "best airline". The seating process could definitely Ruin one's experience.