“Excellent service and great comfort”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The service was excellent even before the trip began. I called their call center because I had forgotten to add my dietary requirements, and they were very helpful. Check in went smoothly, the staff was very service minded and attentive to the people onboard. A great tip is to book a special meal - that way you get your food before everyone else, and specially if you sit in the back (those are very often left with only one choice of dinner/breakfast). The seats were very comfy, good leg room, and punctual. Will def fly with Emirates again. Also, the vegan meals were very good. They could up their game when it comes to the vegan breakfast, but besides that - very good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,101)

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great flights, stop over is handy 2 hours which is just enough time for a snack and shopping.

In flight entertainment with emirates is brilliant have big selection of films internationally and veggie meal options were brilliant.

Dubai is brilliant and Emirates make it easy and the luggage appeared promptly at Gatwick on return.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first time of flying with Emirates and they were very good. I paid for an extra leg room seat as I had two long haul flights and this worked out well. My only negative is that the overhead bins are quite small for an Airbus and especially for the seats where you have to place all your hand luggage and hand bags in them. Unless you get to your seat before others in the area they get full very quickly and become very heavy. The food was quite good and edible! The films could be a little more up to date. The cabin crew are very efficient. Will would fly with Emirates again.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

As a frequent flyer of Emirates, my last encounter may be one to ensure I never fly again!

On the 29/11/17 I was due to board a flight from DXB to BOM. This was a significant trip with a lot of prior booking and family flying in from several countries, as I was due to meet my future in-laws. I arrived to the airport in good time and upon baggage-drop off (as I had already checked-in online) I was informed that I cannot fly because a) I did not have a return ticket b) did not have sufficient pages in my UK passport.

I then informed them I was flying on-wards from BOM to IKA and provided the return flight details (although had no reason for justifying my whereabouts to check-in staff) and then informing them that I must be on that plane as my brother was already en-route and my hotel was already paid for. Un-apologetically they un-boarded me!

I had to fly DXB to IKA then BOM (incurring 2 new ticket charges) and guess what Indian immigration had NO issue with my passport!

Because of Emirates' rude and misguided staff I missed out a full day of my booking, incurred over AED 2000 in additional last minute flights and a whole lot of emotional trauma which I cannot be reimbursed for.

I will 100% seek alternative providers until Emirates Airlines fixes its attitude and staff.

5  Thank RoxySYB
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The best service in the class. Awesome in flight lounge at 35000 Feet. The best food and drink what you can get. I have traveled in various other airlines. Will rate emirates as the best.