“Try It - You will Love it!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The first time I flew with Emirates, was last year, on a return trip from London - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam via Dubai, and had a great deal on a Business Class Flight, I had heard good things about them and was keen to try them. They made such an impression that I knew I would repeat it as soon as possible. The opportunity came again this year so I had no hesitation. I got a great deal with them last year and wondered if I would be able to get a similar deal this year. I checked the 'Off the peg' price and it was a little more than I wanted to pay, Trouble was, I knew what to expect this year so was torn between paying the asking price, fly economy, or change airlines - tough choice! As I had my dates 6 months before travel I signed up the their loyalty programme and kept an eye on there special offers. Luckily my route came up and I booked and confirmed the trip within 20 minutes of receiving the E mail. The whole booking process was simple and painless, polite reminders to do what I needed to do and when I needed to do it came via E mail,. From then on just sit back and wait for the day of departure. From the start, Emirates treat their Business Class Flyers in a way most other airlines only dream of, they are one of the few airlines who provide a an Executive Car to and from The Airport, at no extra cost. You get Fast Track through Check in and Security and access the the Emirates Lounge which,which is a very easy way to start a long journey. The first part of the Journey was in an A 380, and to show the commitment to Business Class Customers all off the upper deck is set aside for Business and First Class Travelers, They even provide a comfy Bar Lounge area which is always staffed and open which you can use when ever you want. The level of attentive service has to be experienced to be appreciated - You are really treated like a celebrity. I defy anyone not to be able to find something to there taste with in the entertainment system.The worst part is always getting off the plane! - not because its a problem in any way, its just you don-t want to leave - how many airlines can you say that about!!
I had a couple of hours stop over in Dubai, just long enough to have a proper shower and freshen up, everything you need is provided, second flight, was in a smaller plane but had the same level of service. Is it worth paying the extra for Business Class - on Emirates, it most certainly is, it changes a trip into an event, would I recommend it - without doubt, as long as I can still get a seat!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (42,272)

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We recently travelled to Europe flying business class with several different airlines.
The most outstanding was our flight with Emirates in business class from London to Perth with a stopover in Dubai.
Check-in was seamless.
Our seats, which relaxed into a bed, were extremely comfortable.
The staff were very attentive and friendly, and the meals absolutely superb.Our every need was satisfied.
We were also offered beautiful chocolates and I enjoyed a wonderful cognac.
Baggage was handled well with no problems.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

BEST EXPERIENCE.... it was 5 hours flight with 5 star service... i was never bored... quality food... good entertainment.... very comfortable... good service by staff.... everything was perfect... I have travelled with many airlines in the world but EMIRATES IS THE BEST...

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I really enjoy flying Emirates,if I can't fly Thai, I found the service on board very good,with a stop over in Dubai. the flight to Paris was very comfortable and again the service was great, crew were always happy to help. food and entertainment, excellent. I do think Thai air has a bit more legroom that Emirates, but still comfortable

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Had enough points to upgrade to business on the A 380 service and could nit recommend it highly enough. Great service, great food and a comfortable sleep. I'm not sure that I would pay to upgrade as it is a whole heap of money but wow, great experience. I was disgusted by some of the travellers though, manners of a pig who left the cabin looking like a total mess. Stay classy people.
Also, the business lounge area was disappointing, the food in Dubai not as good as Perth

3  Thank OzzieSandra