“First flite since lockdown lifted”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

What a surreal experience. Boarded by row in Belfast, not in Glasgow. No social distancing at all but all passengers wore masks. Fully booked flites-thank goodness it was only 30 min flites.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
6  Thank BelfastFoodTravelMan
Write a reviewReviews (55,663)

Reviewed 30 July 2020

No way you can opt-out of this service during the booking, and when it comes to submitting a claim, they will come up with thousands of excuses for why your case is not eligible for any compensation. I paid one-fourth of my ticket price for this service (which I never wanted but was forced to), and when I submitted my claim for a canceled and a delayed Easyjet flight, they used "copy-paste" kind of text stating "they cannot help" or even worse "refer to our terms and conditions" and get in touch with the airlines by myself. Don't fall into their trap.

Reviewed 30 July 2020

On a positive note Easyjet have offered a credit note if I want to cancel my flight on Saturday due to the FCO advise not to travel to Mallorca (which invalidates my travel insurance policy). They have also offered the opportunity to change my flight although this isn't really an option as I don't know when the restrictions will be removed! The reason for the poor review is that I have now been waiting 75 minutes to get through and all I hear is "we are working hard and will be with you shortly!" Also who decided that rap music was ok to listen to while you're waiting! In 2020 we should be able to access credit notes on line. Also why is the government not introducing legislation that ensures that airlines need to refund your flight if the FCO has recommended not to travel?

3  Thank Ron H
Reviewed 29 July 2020

Hi there,
I send my email but I didn’t get any respond therefore I would like to share my claim
a story on news paper how easyjet insurance company treat people when you did travel claim ..

After all ,easyJet initially even tried blaming me many excuse to get bus shift etc which had no substance, then no flight tickets etc..
it’s already one year Still asking me to do the third interview and It will be not last one,

Therefore I would like to publish my story on news paper how EasyJet insurance treat people in Europe .

1  Thank 727nomana
Reviewed 29 July 2020

This airline is an utter disgrace! A matter of days after booking they cancelled my flight claiming that months in advance this was out of their control. They make claiming vouchers easy as is rebooking yet they offer no flights from Munich nor from any airports even close then getting a refund is virtually impossible. These people should not be in business and I just hope these crooks go bust and the skies are no longer coloured orange ever again!

• Customer service
1  Thank James W
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.