“First class all the way!”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The airline treated us like royalty, from baggage, TSA, inflight service and charming flight attendants. It was a round trip, each leg of the flight was perfect. Plenty of time to make connections, good spaces for waiting for boarding.............never had a complaint with Delta Air Lines!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,574)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Delta has always been who we fly with. I have flown American once, and that was also pleasant. Three of the flights of this trip were on newer jets, so we were able to watch movies, news, etc. The service was good on all the flights, except the return flight, from Phoenix to Detroit. The attendants were young, and seemed more interested in conversing with each other than attending the passengers. That, really was unusual; I've never seen that before, honestly.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I flew to MN on Delta. It was my first time on this airline. Everything from checking in to security was excellent. When it was time to board the plane that was also pretty easy. Lots of passengers, but still was able to take off on time. We upgraded our seats that turned out to be roomy and very comfortable. We even were given free alcohol and earphones to watch a movie. The movies were excellent, with around 8 or 9 movies to pick from. The flight attendants and crew were very helpful and nice. I would recommend flying with Delta if you have a chance.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I posted my experience with Delta in 2017 and I am very pleased to advise my experience in 2018 was much much better. Flights were on time , staff were very pleasant and I get excellent value for money. I stopped off in JFK and then got a connection flight down to Orlando , all with Delta.
I know there is a stop over involved but there is significant savings if you have the time to do it. I found I was not as tired when I arrived and got back home by breaking up the flights. All I can say is that it worked for me.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We were just returning from a World Cruise on PACIFIC PRINCESS and we had bought so many souvenirs in those 111 days that we had to buy an extra suitcase to carry them! I was not worried though, because we had FIRST CLASS tickets on Delta. I knew that our first two bags would be FREE for each of us and I was perfectly willing to pay $25 for the extra bag. But, when we checked our bags I was ASTOUNDED to learn that that one extra bag would cost us $150.00!!! The Delta agent was surprised too and he voluntarily went to check with his manager. When he came back, he apologized but said that was the correct amount. Needless to say, I refused to pay that and after we went off to find another solution...

1  Thank Dale H