“Get the extra leg room”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 16 January 2018

So I opted to pay the extra for leg room and I'm pretty sure there's no way I'll ever go back to the regular seat. The flight was smooth, the staff friendly and the amount of movies available on that flight was great. No complaints and delta has a fan in me. Get the extra leg room and you won't be disappointed.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,787)

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This flight was delayed from 1455 until wheels in the well 1745 simply because they did not have a pilot available for the flight. The gent who finally came was called from his home at 1530 in Orange County and was not able to arrive until around 1700. Those of us waiting were not kept informed of the delay originally citing a 15320 departure and then one at 1600 before finally showing a 1730 departure. The gate agent provided very limited information.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I paid extra for a decent seat (more leg room) which never happened this flight from Minneapolis to Chicago Midway is on one of the smaller planes which I did not know about the seats are so cramped and small probably suited for a 3 year old

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Due to Delta flight crew rest period. My initial flight (depart EWR at 9:10 am) was delayed by 2.5 hrs. I was notified at 3:20am but when I called at 4:00am I was not given an option to leave on the 7:10am, why I have no idea! Only given option for later flight with very long layover in DET until my final destination SBN. Asked for other carrier flights and not give option.

Lesson Learned, Take earliest flight out of EWR, stay away from mid mornings !!!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I use Delta as my airline of choice, primarily since I live in Atlanta and it is Delta Hub. I am a frequent flyer member, and unfortunately Delta has the worst Award Program. Difficult to find an Award Flight and if you do it cost much more than other Award Programs.
Regarding my recent flight from LAS to ATL, it was what can be expected from Delta. Running out of food and uninterested flight crew.
Delta "is what it is" but would hope that somewhere down the road they have more concern for their customers instead of the bottom $ line.

1  Thank oceanquest33