“Denied Boarding for International Flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 13 December 2017

My wife and I were denied boarding for our flight from Tulsa to Abu Dhabi. The agent said that we needed to provide documentation showing and e-visa number for entry into Abu Dhabi. A visa is granted for US Citizens when they enter the country, not before, so we could not provide what what demanded. We complained to Delta about being denied boarding and were essentially told that since we didn't provide the documentation requested by the agent, he was well within his rights to deny boarding. We were able to reschedule our flights for the next day and no-e-visa number was required for boarding. Delta maintains that they did nothing wrong and it is our fault we were denied boarding.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,492)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I prefer to fly Delta because I am usually treated better by their personnel. My second reason for choosing Delta is comfort plus class. For a little bit more $$ you can get helpful and pleasant pluses such as reserved overhead storage, wine and beer at no extra cost. It seems like the cabin crew treats you a little better. There's definitely more legroom (important to me) and you're going to be sitting next to a little upgrade in passenger quality. Works for me.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We were always greeted with a smile and friendly staff. Flight attendants helpful with accommodating our request for sitting by the person I was traveling with even though are seats were far apart.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Worst trip ever. I was moved up to an earlier flight that was delayed until my leaving time for an inch of snow in Atlanta .Flight to ABE was cancelled while I was in the air, not allowing me to stay in my hotel in Melbourne an extra night. Spent 23 hours in Atlanta airport, only to get our seats 9 rows apart, because we booked economy, while 4 rows of non-first class seats were empty.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We has a newer 737-200 with the latest entertainment and comfortable seats. The flight crew was hard working, friendly, attentive and provided a light meal. They made two rounds with the beverage cart during the flight and really exceeded our expectations.