“Kind Flight Attendants”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The flight attendants were very kind and helpful during a recent trip. My husband is wheelchair bound and unable to walk. The attendants were helpful with his transfer into his seat and assisting us.

1  Thank Connie A
Write a ReviewReviews (33,484)

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I visited KSHV this evening in reference to an error on my part where I booked a ticket online from the wrong departure airport. As I approached the counter I was greeted as if I was their only customer by all 3 attendants. Delta associate, Cora Gay immediately proceeded to resolve my issue with a smile. Cora and her fellow associates were kind, patient, and resourceful. She went above and beyond what I expected. I will always choose Delta for future travels. Keep up the GREAT work!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great flight, on time, crew were helpful and kind.
Got to sit on the exit row seats as a bonus at check-in.
Very good experience on a very well mantained MD88

Reviewed 10 December 2017

From the initial check to deplaning, I had a first rate experience. The personnel at the check in counter, the sky lounge personnel and the gate personnel were extremely courteous and friendly.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Poor service and a lack of consideration was shown by 1. telling everyone it there would be a 1 hour delay when as it turned out the pilots were still in Detroit and it would be 2.5 hours before we departed. Also no entertainment as there was no WiFi both ways.