“crappy airline even in first class”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Terrible terrible airline! We booked seats hand picked six months before our flight in order to sit next to friends with severe anxiety of flying and just found out accidentally (by going on line to check to see how full the plane was) that our seats had been moved. No email, phone call, etc. given... no notice at all. First reason they gave- "There was a glitch in the system when you booked." Second person said- "The aircraft had changed." Outright lie, it is still airbus 330. Third person said- "There was a change in the time of the flight by four minutes, which changed the seating." Blatant lies. Then they claim- "We can't move you back to your origional seats, because we can't just move people." Well, you moved our friends as well as us, didn't you!? Empty apology given and we replied with "We will NEVER EVER EVER FLY DELTA again." They are shifty, and dishonest. What else will they be dishonest about. Can't trust them. We have never had our seats moved, ever in the 20+years we've been flying... and without even the decency of some kind of notice to boot! Beware! What you book and pay for is not guaranteed with Delta, empty apology and no compensation to right the wrong is what you'll get instead! I would give it ZERO stars if I had the option to!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,665)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We had a typical Delta trip - the stewards/stewardesses were OK except for one who was mean as a snake. Seems like these days Delta keeps one very rude and snappy stew on every flight. The seats were very small and the legroom almost non-existent. The food was average for an airline. However, we did reach our destination and landed without incident. I fly Delta when it is the best solution to getting there and back.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I was pleasantly surprised on this flight from SFO to JFK on Delta. There is meal service on the flight for free!! It also tastes reasonable! Complimentary movies and TV shows and also free texting on Whatsapp, imessage, facebook messenger. Delta has really up'ed its game significantly in the past few years. The flight attendants are friendly, free food, free movies and free texting. What is not to like? Kudos to Ed Bastian for doing a great job!

1  Thank IslandConnoisseur
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This was my first cross country flight in many years and my 14 year old nephew's first flight. The service was excellent and all the staff were friendly and helpful. Flying in first class was a great choice since I have joint pain and needed comfortable seating. I had plenty of leg room and was very comfortable in my seat The on all the flights. attendants were wonderful with my nephew and made him feel very relaxed and safe. The dinner was very tasty on the flight out to LA as well as the lunch on the return flight. Overall, I highly recommend Delta.

1  Thank Wanda T
Reviewed 18 November 2017

So I used to take this flight as a hop into Asia on Delta. I am very thankful for the first leg being on Delta. I am not so hot on the switch to the partners. This flight is very good. Food, service, cleanliness, Seating. All of it is truly excellent in my opinion. Platinum Sky miles means Delta Comfort seats and I love being able to pick my seats and the seats of those traveling with me early. This flight is at a great time fo the day and gets me to Bangkok or other locations in perfect time for me to get some sleep at night and be ready to go in the morning.