“Great R/T Laguardia - Milwaukee”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Happy counter/gate staff, cabin and flight deck crews. Efffecient and caring in face of need to rebook due to plane equipment failure at Milwaukee. Wheel chair transfer people were careful and happy.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (23,094)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I love the new service on delta , I was upgrade to priority coach just requesting online . the snack service very nice and different from other airlines and the flight attendants very nice

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Don't fly delta! My wife and I booked this flight 6 months ago and can't sit together. What kind of bs is that. This is the second time it happened. I should have learned the first time. It will not happen again. I will never fly with delta again. Thanks for letting me vent.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This flight was on time and no problems. Connections were made in Atlanta before storms arrived that closed the Airport. Thankful for on time departure!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I always enjoy flying on Delta and try to use them whenever I can. This trip we also booked a car through Delta and got the best rate we found anywhere and also extra Skymiles! We'll do that again!!!