“Delta is the Best”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delta by far has the best airline I have been on. The movies are FREE! The seats are COMFORTABLE! The snacks and drinks are FREE AND GOOD!!! If I can fly Delta that is who I am going to go with. Only way I will go with anyone else is if I have to, but in that case I will do my best to stay with Delta. Never disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Three legged flight. Booked via virgin with Delta as international partner. Initial virgin flight was ok, though a little cramped. Checked in with Delta at Sydney, advised we were checked in all the way to Las Vegas, but had to manually transfer our bags at LAX. Odd, but ok. Had all boarding passes issued. Paid for emergency exit seats so had reasonable legroom on Sydney LAX. Food average, and service poor. One passenger became ill on flight and collapsed. Crew had no idea what to do, couldn't continue and deal, became a bit of a circus for the poor passenger concerned. Got to gate in Vegas and were told we'd it been checked in and that our seats had been reallocated. Gate crew tried putting there own staff onboard prior to passengers. Delta blamed Virgin, but it was Delta that checked us in, lying toe rags. Return flight even worse. Upon checking we were advised we couldn't have the two of us sit together, despite having paid for extra legroom and emergency exit seats together. Showed confirmation email with allocated seats. After much ranting desk clerk was suddenly able to get us our seats back. Service average, food poor. On both outbound and inbound legs syd-lax we noted the poor level of cleanliness of the aircraft. Food smears on fold out tables, unclean headrests etc.

How on earth the American people tolerate such poor service I will never know. Avoid these cowboys at all costs.

1  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We travelled week ago.Check in we had a problem but front staffs are very helpful and freindly.In flight seats are comfortable and more leg room.service is O.K

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I know the airline does not determine who sits in what seat, but three big guys in one row of three seats was very cramped! I always choose a window when I travel because I rarely get out of my seat and don't want to be bothered when others do. Now I'm 6-02 and 255lbs, but the guy next to me was shorter and pretty big. He was basically on top of me the whole 13-hour+ flight. my legs were also pinned against the seat in front of me. It would be nice if Delta took into consideration making more seat space instead of making them smaller to squeeze in more passengers.

The flight attendants and service was great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One would think that a 6 foot long, 3-inch diameter piece of equipment packed in a PVC tube, that had cleared security, would be hard to miss. Arriving at JFK and not finding the said item I was told it was never put on the plane in Rochester. Three hours later I had to catch an Emirates flight to Bangkok, Thailand - without the item. To their credit, the equipment was forwarded to Bangkok and arrived the next day.

1  Thank rockhopperbob