“Arrived early and excellent service along the way”
Review of Delta Air Lines

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are just back from a family vacation on the west coast. We flew Delta Airlines both directions and could NOT be happier!!! We were going to California for our son's wedding and a a week of vacation afterwards so everything had to go right.
Things could not have gone better!
We were delayed out of SJC yesterday due to a very minor equipment issue but the entire time (40-45 minutes) the Captain kept us updated on the status of leaving and once in the air he was able to make up most of that time.
We arrived in ROC about 30 minutes ahead of schedule and our luggage was on the carousel by the time we could walk from the plane.
We left ROC with 5 pieces of luggage and we left SJC we had 9. On both ends, the agents checking our luggage could not have been more friendly and efficient.
Flight crews on all four flights we were on going to SJC or returning were outstanding - friendly, professional and efficient.
In the interest of full disclosure, I fly a lot for work. One reason my family and I flew Delta to SJC is because we could do it on miles. The reason I had enough miles for the family to make this trip is because the excellent experience we had on this trip is typical of the experiences I have while traveling for work, so when possible, business or leisure, I fly Delta and I feel very comfortable recommending Delta for you as well.

There are newer reviews for Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a business trip and at that time of the morning everyone was I interacted with was courteous and polite. The flight was on time and the seats were roomy and comfortable. Staff and crew were polite and engaged. I give them a thumbs up,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airplane was very nice. Lots of space, food was good, chairs were comfortable. Overall a great airline.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Gate area was just a tad congested with a few gates close together all leaving around the same time. Gate agents were a little on the not so friendly side. Boarded right on time and the plane was a newish model with individual TV screens and decent wifi signal. Very nice flight attendants.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were delayed on return at Michigan, no compensation for me. The hotel room i was given to stay in cihna when we arrived Shanghai was dirty, i couldn't do anything because i was tired after a long trip. Its a disaster. Emirates will never do that to me.

1  Thank Frank O