“On time, food included, Excellet Service.”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent Service on terminals and in the airplane, always on time. They include food, and two baggage's in the price.....

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,716)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Flight the food from Panama to Buenos Aires was gourmet even the snack arepas with black beans and chicken fingers with sauce, the service was excellent both ways. Both Buenos Aires and Panama are building new additions no gates in either city land on tarmac must climb down stairs or ramp and take bus to immigrations.
Panama suppose to have new airport open in Jan. 2019. Buenos Aires? We are both seniors and use wheelchair service but if really disabled deplaning would be an issue.
We left from gate in both cities just arrivals not so great. We did get wheel chair service at the gate.on arrival from bus.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was on time, service was efficient. A direct flight between Montreal and Panama City, Panama is the most efficient way to get there and back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I fly international business class, I expect a lot more than you get out of a domestic first class flight. In this case, I would say, Copa has a worse product and worse service in most cases. The food is basically inedible, the service is not very attentive and the seats and inflight entertainment are the worts I have seen. They are installing new seats but I wonder if the prices will go up afterwards.

On a positive note, the business class tickets are reasonably priced. Just don't expect much of the experience.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lost my daughter's javelin in a 2.5' PVC white tube well marked with identification details. The day before yesterday, I inquired and no luck and nothing from Copa yesterday or today. The other incident that was not very nice was when Copa held me up at the service desk for 30-45 minutes to check-in for no good reason. This check-in issue is because I was traveling with my dog which was born and documented in Panama. The attendant expected me to produce a USDA vet form which was not required unless outside the country for an extended period of time which was not the case. This is not the first time booking and checking in for a flight with a pet has been a big ordeal - last flight with the dog I was not allowed to board the plane and was a super big headache. All of which is due to poor information and vague details about requirements in Panama. Coming to the USA with a pet is super easy, but going to Panama is a huge ordeal and airlines like Copa are not well informed about requirements so they made me wait for a long time while they left me at the counter to call Panama. Thankfully I made it to the flight on time.