“Flight to China”
Review of China Southern Airlines

Reviewed 6 November 2018

China Southern Airlines were excellent. Service was very good and staff very friendly. Food was good too with lots of options.

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (4,927)

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

The ride was the worst I got up hourly to walk around never once got into a deep sleep . The seats were so tight I was about to just leave the plane mid air . I have never had a flight this terrible . I ordered vegetarian I got beans and tomatoes for breakfast I sent that mess back .

Date of travel: November 2018
2  Thank Rai Rai S
Reviewed 5 November 2018

I cannot fault this airline. Customer service in Melbourne before the flight excellent, smooth check in at airport, use of Qantas lounge, flight on time, comfy seats and more than satisfactory food and beverage service. Flight Attendants were very attentive, without being overly so. 6 hour layover in Guangzhou went very quickly due to the very comfortable biz lounge. Transfer to our next flight was seamless, as were the other 3 flights with this airline during our trip (MEL-CAN-AMS-CAN-MEL) Can't wait to fly with CS again and would definitely recommend this airline.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

What can I say.....

Can't fault any thing from this carrier, first time and given the chance I will use again.

Ticket prices were the cheapest by far, I thought the service would be poor and the planes old, I couldn't be more wrong if I tried.

Departed both legs on time, fits service was surprising good, food quality excellent and so was the tastes. Drinks runs were ample, even on the short 3 hour flight.

Flight entertainment kept me going on the full direct flight, shorter flight wasnt the best.

If I wanted to be really critical, I could say the language barrier when asking for milk, but their English is far better then my Chinese.

We still have to do the return leg next week, but I'm looking forward to it.

If you have any reservations, put them to one side. Save a few quid and let them surprise you!

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank tofwig
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Would definitely use again. Nice, comfy roomy aircraft. On time departures and arrivals. Food and beverage service was nice with ample serving sizes. My only negative was they seated my partner & I separately on the second leg, we managed to swap with another passenger independently though as the airline staff would not facilitate this.

Date of travel: October 2018
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.