“Efficiency and Comfort Plus”
Review of Cathay Pacific

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nearly a years long planning, culminated in our flights with Cathay, Sydney, Hong Kong, London and return. Having never flown Cathay before, and relying on friends comments we took the plunge.
My wife and I were pleased with their customer service from the booking November 2017, and having to rebook an earlier flight, due to my son getting married, and the actual flights. Nothing was too much trouble. We flew Premium Economy due to my height and Cathay one of the few services with P/Econ. having a 2, 4, 2. seating arrangement. Met with a glass of champagne and the service got better. food was great. Funnily enough on the menu, the food didn't sound great, but the food was absolutely scrumptious.
Noise cancelling headphones took most of the engine drone away and enjoyed a plethora of movies, documentaries, games etc.
Would definitely fly Cathay again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,539)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent flight experience staff were very good . Meals were excellent pilot kept us informed of any expected turbulence. Very comfortable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I travel quite a bit and mostly internationally. Out of ALL the airlines I have travelled on Cathy Pacific (& Cathy Dragon) are by far in the TOP three (3) airlines possibly in the world! When you can fly on an airline Premium Economy, no not first class, and get the 1st Class treatment (no free alcohol drinks) well that is what international travel is all about. With 12+ hour flights having the proper legroom, body room, and top-of-the-line entertainment at each seat, well the time passes much faster and you are in a comfortable position that allows you to relax & rest! Also the meals were plentiful and very nicely prepared as far as selection of items on your tray and the overall taste, with fresh fruit with every meal. I HIGHLY recommend Cathy Pacific/Dragon for any overseas travel where they have flights✅

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found Cathay Pacific a very efficient airline in all areas of their business.
I have no complaints, everything went smoothly, they are a very creditable service provider. Hong Kong should be proud of them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we purchased the ticket, we choose to buy economy with upgrade option so we can use our points to upgrade our flights. However, Cathay won’t even allow the upgrade with points whatsoever bcs the ticket was purchased via Qantas. We used Qantas point to upgrade both ways, but not Cathay. It is sending us to fly more with Qantas from now on rather than having us back to travel more frequently with Cathay.