“Comfy and roomie seating on the 777-300”
Review of Cathay Pacific

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had seat 21A in economy and was please with the extra leg room and very comfortable seat. Was a short flight of 3.5hrs and felt I could have easily travelled another 10 without any discomfort. Inflight service was at it's usual Cathay best including the meal and refreshments provided.

Thank Michael.in.Sydney
Write a ReviewReviews (10,040)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Excellent service while going. Multiple entree choices and terrific service.
However, I gave 3 stars because return journey from Perth, Australia to JFK, via Hong Kong the service was only 3 stars. Breakfast was served without orange juice (forgot to serve!) and coffee was brewing. It arrived after breakfast was over.
Service from Hong Kong to JFK was poor. There were several times all the hostesses
had disappeared and not a single one in dight to help.
Boarding system was poor also.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I have been flying Cathay Pacific for more than two decades - to say that they provide a great and consistent level of service would be an understatement! We are especially fans of the new fleet of the Boeing 777 aircraft - they are quite, afford plenty of room and are quite comfortable. Despite there being a snow storm at Toronto International Airport and a full on snow clearance operation occurring, the Cathay Pacific crew was able to board us in a timely manner, push back, de-ice and do a superb takeoff and head to Hong Kong less than 1 1/2 hours late! Much appreciated. Our only comment is that the seat cushions are starting to get a lot tired and are likely in need of refurbishment or replacement! We also had the best dinner meal in more than 20 years on this flight, it was super hot, served in a timely manner with all the trimmings and was super tasty - well done Cathay Pacific!! My wife Pat and I look forward to flying with Cathay Pacific again!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

One of my favourite airlines.
leaving from the new terminal 4 made this flight more enjoyable, so easy to get through the airport to the lounge which is also fantastic.
As usual, the staff made me feel welcome on board and look after me well due to my One World Emerald stautus.
The new A350 aircraft is exceptional, lot's more room and wider seats.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Business class to Hong Kong and I slept for 9 hours. What more can I say ?
Staff very good. Could not do enough for me.

Wine selection good. Cheese selection perfect.

A/V and seat perfect.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

THIS is the best airline to travel with...in my humble opinion.