“Good and pleasant service”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having flown on other airlines, I was a bit apprehensive being my first time using the airline. The flight was smooth and the stewardesses were pleasant and efficient. Loved the piece of chocolate given just before touching down back home. The newspapers were an added bonus- you hardly get them in economy.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,168)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew again Brussels Airlins in Business Class. Enjoyed it but this time I realized that th choice of movies is very limited. Could relax due to unique setting in business class where you have one sat in one row and 2 seats in the next. Obviously you want to take the row with one sat with max space. Unique technique lets you sleep flat with the feet in beween the two passengers in front of you on a pillow so to say. Feels like in a cuffin but lets you sleep easily. This time thy had no milk for the coffee ! and I am not talking th little plastic servings. This time I found it also more annoying to stop in Ouagadougou.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All looked to be going well until we arrived at the gate to find no plane there. We were then asked to board, a bus to be transported half way around the airport from Terminal B to Terminal A! Having arrived at the stand, we were then left waiting 35 minutes on the bus, in 25 degree heat, with no communication whatsoever as to what was going on. It transpires we had no cabin crew. People on the bus were naturally getting concerned about the heat and lack of communication. Come on Brussels Airlines, just tell us what is going on in future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane was completely full so I understand that it's more difficult to manage. That being said we were travelling with an infant and we got no help in booking the seats, the bulkhead area was not reserved for children (like the main competitor for this route does) and there was no service to request a bassinet. We had to go to the brussels airlines office to even book the seat.
On the airplane, we were handed the seatbelt and life jacket and that was it. They didn't have a gluten-free meal for me or a baby meal. For the gluten free meal they told me that you have to 're-confirm' the order. 1. I didn't see any notification about that and 2. as I said to them, when I go to a restaurant and order food, I don't call the waiter over and 're-confirm' the order unless I want to change something!

The attitude of the staff was very abrupt - not terrible but not very friendly either. They did not make me feel at ease.

First time with Brussels and I expected so much better - It's basically a cheap airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the most frustrating experience with this airliner. I arrived at the airport way in advance and queued for more than 45 min to drop off my luggage (there was a very long and slow queue at the check-in counter). I was then asked to go to another counter to pay extra for one luggage (which took another 15 min) and that I will make the flight in time. When I finally arrived at the gate after a sprint, it was closed. The same very arrogant agent that told me it would be ok (I wish I had noted down her name) blamed me (!) for and I quote « I didn’t run fast enough »! Instead of apologizing for what was clearly a lack if efficiency on behalf of the airliner and showing some kind of empathy she was arrogant, unfriendly, used a very displaced and aggressive tone and couldn’t care less about the fact that I had just missed my flight and my connection. What’s more, she sent me the wrong belt to get my luggage back. It’s the worse customer service I ever had, I am not flying with Brussels Airlines ever again, period.

1  Thank Astrik K