“Another great flight”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Coach class return back from Gibraltar.
Effortless booking in on the app, straight into departures without the need of check in counter.
Boarding was easy, professional staff checked our documents, then we were welcomed by some good stewards onboard.
The flight was uneventful on a new comfy plane, we arrived a little early, will use them again next time.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank tim r
Write a reviewReviews (55,041)

Reviewed 27 July 2021

We had two flights cancelled twice due to pandemic which is understandable. Eventually I was able to rebook the flights for next year and was told I had to pay an extra £2!. Cut a very long story short instead of £2 they took £102. Eventually they admitted it was an error on their part and would get my money back ASAP. It took 7 weeks! of useless phone calls, e-mails, broken promises, lies and incompetence to get my money back. They even told me I had been paid and to contact my card provider to sort it out but again they eventually dmitted this was another error on their part. When I asked re compensation, for forking out my time, having to use premium rate call lines and interest on money they basically stole from me I was told not a chance.
People complain about Ryanair but they are angels compared to BA.
I know £100 is not mega money but its the principle of it and the arrogance of what is supposed to be Britain's premier airline??

1  Thank nigel d
Reviewed 27 July 2021

I have contacted the ba over 10 time to fix a simple issue as I have two different accounts with executive club and I want to combine them to one so I can use my avios points as I don't have my login details for my older account.
After few months they are still have not fixed the problem... absolutely disgusting

Date of travel: September 2020
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Cards on table; we always try to avoid BA on long hall if we can because the competition leaves it for dead with its dated offer and staff who genuinely believe customers bugger up the smooth running of the flight and the airline. A simple example, having booked 4 business class flight to Dubai at a cost of approx £11,000 a few years ago for my family so we could get some sleep on the overnight flight in a flat bed, when i couldn't get my seat to recline at all and i pinged the steward/ess and explained 'Sorry - I cant get my seat to work' I was met with the clipped reply 'no you wont, that seat is broken' before she went about her way ignoring other passengers. No 'sorry', no 'can i get you something to make up for it', or 'can i move you', just a straight forward bugger off i'm not interested. This week we went to Gibraltar as the only green list country available and booked 5 economy seats which cost over £1,200 once you had paid for such luxuries as sitting together and checking in one bag. Outward flight left late, your couldn't buy a tea or beer or er, anything on board; you were just given a packet of crisps and a bottle of water whether you wanted them or not - sort of communism without the vodka. On the return, the plane didn't turn up at all and they put us on busses for two hours and drove us into yellow list Spain, (Malaga) where we had to check in again, repeat the endless bureaucracy of Covid paperwork and watch whist our flight was delayed not once but twice and we eventually departed not at 3.55pm from Gibraltar but 9.20pm from Malaga. Getting on the coach we were all given a plastic bag with ...... a bottle of water and bag of crisp in it. At Malaga the airport was so mobbed and the time table so unrealistic (hence 2 new departure times) there was no time to eat so my wife, kids and i were offered on board at 10pm-ish.... a bottle of water and packet of crisps. Do BA management think we brits live on crisps? Or do, as I suspect, they just not give a ****. We arrived home at 2am, with 3 tired kids and a strong commitment never ever to travel BA again, the worlds low rent airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank The-omnivore-cometh
Reviewed 26 July 2021

They cancel my flight with 1 week before to travel and when I contact them they will return the money in 21 working days.What a joke!!! I never gonna book flights with them!!! The most worst airline company!!!

Date of travel: July 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.