“Love my BA - need I say more.”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 17 August 2020

Love flying with BA, they just seem to get it right no matter what. Flight was great, crew fab, and not one hiccup on recent flight.

Date of travel: August 2020
2  Thank fitchyfam
Write a reviewReviews (54,847)

Reviewed 17 August 2020

I didn’t think that BA could sink any further, but they seem to have managed it! Having to fly to England to visit dying relatives, I checked the prices the day that the PM announced that certain countries would be placed on an ‘approved’ list and would not have to enter quarantine. Three days later, when those countries were named, I checked again and was forced by BA’s usury to pay an additional 50% on the previously quoted price, including a pre-booked seat. Whilst the aircrew were pleasant and helpful, my pre-booked seat failed to materialise and I was forced to take what they had on a very full flight. Mr Walsh should be ashamed of himself!

Date of travel: July 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Keith C
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Flew from Heathrow which was so quiet. Used the BA lounge which was well organised but I did find the new way of ordering food/drink on the app complicated. Lovely welcome onboard, giving a bag of wipe/hand gel etc. Both flights were very quiet and people were encouraged to move once we took off to socially distance. The food boxes were ok, the drink service very generous. Disappointed that the lounge at Faro was not open for our return, feel a voucher for drink/food should have been given.

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank AliDUk
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

My husband and I decided to move back to the U.K. from America following the COVID-19 pandemic. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and I felt very safe during the flight. We even took our cat on the plane and the customer service and care was brilliant. I would definitely fly BA again!!

Date of travel: July 2020
1  Thank non_kaye26
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

Fantastic service from this wonderful airline. Everything was perfect and made for a great journey , staff on board were very nice. Highly recommend.

Date of travel: September 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.