“Naples to Heathrow”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 16 August 2020

Check in is two hours at Naples, despite all of the extra checks in place. The lounge was not open and no voucher was offered to spend in the airport.
Boarding was by bus, and this was chaotic and no social distancing as the gate was small.
Service on board was the same as it was from London, with a late departure but on time arrival.

Date of travel: July 2020
2  Thank andyh67186334
Write a reviewReviews (54,847)

Reviewed 16 August 2020

From reading the assurances online, that BA had implemented to ensure passenger safety, I booked a flight from Heathrow to Naples. Masks are mandatory in the airport, at the gate and on board the aircraft.
Boarding was chaotic as passengers were supposed to board from the back. The flight departed late, but made ups time en route to Naples.
Hand gel and wipes are handed to every passenger, and the aircraft has been cleaned thoroughly.
Food and drink selection was very good and presented in a box. Complimentary snacks and drinks were also offered in the Euro Traveller cabin.
Service was swift, friendly and professional.

Date of travel: July 2020
Reviewed 14 August 2020

I used to be proud of BA. As a boy I had the pleasure of flying on Concorde, amazing and yet they have allowed the service to drop and drop.
For example I flew back Business Class from Nairobi earlier this year, overnight and essentially had to share a double bed with a lady I had never met! That sounds crazy, let me explain.... My wife was on the outside centre seat, there was a removable screen between us. Then another couple next to us. The other lady and myself were in the 2 centre seats, with no partition. Flight took off, sleep time and me and this unknown lady slept side by side. Fortunately my wife found it funny I was furious. Some idiot designed this expensive seating arrangement.

Then my flight in June to Kefalonia was cancelled. Totally impossible to contact BA.

Then my flight to Malaga was changed from Gatwick to Heathrow, no worries just another 40 miles on the M25 away!

Then the Heathrow flight was cancelled and yet there are flights available on the same days and there is no facility for me to change in manage my booking!

Try phoning then, try emailing them totally useless. I am so out of pocket with this company.

From now on I shall just book with someone else, I have experienced better service and contact capability from every other airline.

Date of travel: August 2020
6  Thank LocalTouristAdviser
Reviewed 12 August 2020

Does what it says on the tin! It’s 1st Class all the way.
From the moment you hand your bag in at the check- in you get the full treatment.
Nothing is too much trouble for the cabin staff. Fancy some porridge at lunchtime? Just ask the crew and it’s done!
Food is real nice and plentiful as is the massive selection of drinks etc.
Go on .....save up and do it even just once!

Date of travel: October 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank GOFLYJET2
Reviewed 12 August 2020

Absolutely faultless flight.

Left ahead of schedule, touched down half hour early.

Cabin crew were so friendly and commented on my children’s behaviour which, as a single mum, was welcomed.

Plane was clean and seats comfortable.

Will definitely fly BA again!

Date of travel: August 2020
2  Thank Navigate773657
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.