“Travelling at the sharp end.”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 12 August 2020

Does what it says on the tin! It’s 1st Class all the way.
From the moment you hand your bag in at the check- in you get the full treatment.
Nothing is too much trouble for the cabin staff. Fancy some porridge at lunchtime? Just ask the crew and it’s done!
Food is real nice and plentiful as is the massive selection of drinks etc.
Go on .....save up and do it even just once!

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank GOFLYJET2
Write a reviewReviews (54,847)

Absolutely faultless flight.

Left ahead of schedule, touched down half hour early.

Cabin crew were so friendly and commented on my children’s behaviour which, as a single mum, was welcomed.

Plane was clean and seats comfortable.

Will definitely fly BA again!

Date of travel: August 2020
2  Thank Navigate773657
Reviewed 12 August 2020

My flight was cancelled and I couldn´t get a line to their call centre after many tries to get a refund. Reluctantly I took the voucher option on their website (they removed the refund option that used to be online). Now though I have tried for months to get an alternate flight and there is nothing available within the same price. They won´t refund me despite evidence of this. I elevated my complaint but still nothing. My credit card company can´t chargeback because I got a voucher--but the voucher is useless to me. So I slip through the cracks and am thousands out of pocket. I´M DISGUSTED.

Date of travel: June 2020
3  Thank R3740ZRsd
Reviewed 11 August 2020

British Airways has the worst business class ever. The seats are anything but comfortable, the food is terrible and the service really poor.
I traveled business with other airlines and British Airways has been by far the worst.
Not worth the price they ask for such a miserable experience.

Date of travel: July 2020
1  Thank 963yl
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

Having booked 2 main flights/holidays. First to Hanoi for the F1. The second to Vegas, being my 50th birthday year. Then covid-19 happening and flights being cancelled. British Airways have been fantastic with handling refunds. To the point THEY have contacted me to inform me that things have been cancelled and I will be refunded. I have, in the past used BA but have not used for many years. After the way BA has been in the handling of my bookings this year BA has two new people that when this is all over will be booking more often. Excellent job BA .

Date of travel: August 2020
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.