“The worst business class.”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 11 August 2020

British Airways has the worst business class ever. The seats are anything but comfortable, the food is terrible and the service really poor.
I traveled business with other airlines and British Airways has been by far the worst.
Not worth the price they ask for such a miserable experience.

Date of travel: July 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 963yl
Write a reviewReviews (54,919)

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

Having booked 2 main flights/holidays. First to Hanoi for the F1. The second to Vegas, being my 50th birthday year. Then covid-19 happening and flights being cancelled. British Airways have been fantastic with handling refunds. To the point THEY have contacted me to inform me that things have been cancelled and I will be refunded. I have, in the past used BA but have not used for many years. After the way BA has been in the handling of my bookings this year BA has two new people that when this is all over will be booking more often. Excellent job BA .

Date of travel: August 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020

This shower are grotesque. They spend far more time and money on arguing, disagreeing and litigating with customers than serving them.
Don't ever use them. Never book through them. Del Boy would be more reliable.

Date of travel: August 2020
4  Thank jamescX3776OY
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

Our Flight's were booked through a Travel
agent . Our flights were cancelled by BA . They are refusing to give us a refund , only a voucher or rebook now but there is no point as the wedding has happened already . BA have become a huge rip off .

Date of travel: July 2020
2  Thank Z1981JJpeterc
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

My flights were cancelled in April due to COVID which is completely understandable. I asked BA to refund my new bank account as the one I paid with was closed as I had since changed banks. They said they had to refund the closed account but it would bounce back to them. Once this happened I was assured I would get a call to provide new account details. I thought this was a poor process but having been assured this was normal I accepted.

Forward wind to August and still no refund. After numerous calls, emails and escalations BA tell me the refund didn’t bounce so it’s no longer their issue as the bank must have it.

BA have provided the end of the card number refunded which has never been one of my cards, and a payment reference for the bank. The bank doesn’t recognise the reference after many hours of investigation.

Back to BA and just get the same excuse on repeat that despite them assuring me they would resolve this it’s now my problem and they are sorry I’m not out of pocket but from their side it’s case closed.

I’ve spent over 8 hours on calls to banks and BA and still don’t have the refund they say was issued. That’s longer than the return flight that was cancelled!

They refuse to acknowledge that the card number they have refunded to isn’t mine, nor will they accept that they assured me this wouldn’t happen and they would resolve.

I’m beyond disappointed that a multi billion pound company would treat their customers like this. I chose BA thinking I was dealing with a professional airline, I was very wrong!

So now because I opted to fly BA I have to write off hundreds of pounds and they couldn’t care less.

Date of travel: May 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank NLA_1981_
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.