“Horrible food”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 10 August 2020

The food was already bad before Covid, but now it is just inedible sandwich on a long haul flight, come on BA you can do better than that

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank ammor
Write a reviewReviews (55,068)

Reviewed 10 August 2020

On board, after aircraft door was closed and all passengers seated, I noticed different passengers were not dressing the masks properly, others, including the guy seated in front of me, not dressing the masks at all..! ( even if given by the crew entering the aircraft ). So I let the cabin crew notice the situation on board..but nothing changed. During the on board service I took the chance to draw the cabin attendant attention again on the situation and only after the intervention of an English passenger who reinforced my request supporting me, the cabin crew ask the "gentleman" seated in front of me to dress the mask.
Now, social distancing seems not contemplated on BA flights as they are exempted providing other health requirements such as mask and sanitiser etc..but without controlling the passengers this becomes completely useless.
Cabin crew should remind with repetitive announcements that dressing a mask is mandatory on board.
Kind regards.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank gp02020
Reviewed 10 August 2020

The flight was cancelled by BA and this was refunded no problem but we also pre-booked the seats for the flights . I have filled in all the appropriate forms (twice) and sent them off with confirmation of receipt but have heard nothing from BA and have been trying now for 4 weeks to get in touch with customer services but am having no joy and am starting to feel a little sick . Is there anything i can do ?

1  Thank grahambJ781WI
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

Worse customer service ever. BA is a total ripoff. I purchased business class tickets pre Covid for a flight scheduled for August.

Given the travel ban between the US and Europe I can’t travel. Tried to reach BA customer services numerous times. No one ever picks up or you get disconnected while talking to them (877 number).
Of course they never call back. After a dozen attempts, finally reached someone, likely located in India. The staff needs some serious training: they talk over you, interrupt constantly, completely rude and offer no help. The customer care number is not operating and redirects you the the BA website.
I completed a form on the BA website and got an automated response by email saying I need to call the 877 number. Full circle! What a joke.
I AM NEVER FLYING WITH BA AGAIN!!!

2  Thank Livewell67
Reviewed 7 August 2020

If I could give them zero stars, I could. We felt confident booking the sister company of British Airways, paid triple for a airline ticket, and an exorbitant amount of money to ship our pet, as with COvid there aren't a lot of options. The service was terrible at best--- rude, unprofessional, and they actually looked irritated that we came there. Shipping a pet is really stressful and the IAG website paints a false picture of how the people, and more importantly, the PETS are treated during the whole process. Incorrect (if any information) was given, outdated photo copy attachments were sent in email, and my favorite---- we weren't even offered a trolly for the crate, so her crate was dragged and kicked across the floor of the lobby-- not like the peaceful experience they try to sell you for +$1000. DO NOT USE THiS COMPANY. I have reached out to both IAG and BA and have heard nothing. They should not be allowed to offer this "service".

2  Thank mmicherone
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.