“My favourite airline”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 14 January 2020

BA is like no other, I don’t like flying any other airline unless I absolutely have to. The flight from Heathrow to Dublin went smoothly, cabin crew were lovely and the service was great. Flight back was exactly the same. There was an incident on the plane from the flight before but the captain apologised and still got us home on time.

2  Thank emilymae99
Write a reviewReviews (54,777)

Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

Great experience from start to finish. From check in at Edinburgh, transfer at LHR, arrival in Rome and then in reverse on way home, everything went so smoothly. Meet and assist was ready and waiting at all points, pleasant attentive cabin crew on all four flights. Highly recommend BA.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank 143drewr
Reviewed 14 January 2020

We always fly BA where we can because they do a quality job. And you get a very generous baggage allowance.....both in the hold and in the cabin for the cost of your ticket. To be honest flying short haul is a little like jumping on a bus nowadays so the simpler the service the better and because you get free drinks and nibbles on BA, it means the trolley moves down the aisle quickly as opposed to other airlines where they charge you for literally everything...and it consequently takes ages. And it was bang on time leaving...and returning.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 14 January 2020

BA seem to be climbing back to their proper position on the ladder again.
Great food ,service from check in to arrival was superb. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. I'm not long back home and besides this review I intend to tell ba customer services how good my recent flight was.
Keep it up BA .

• Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank leafpeeper-supreme
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

I need to say that it was a company paid flight but I chose it for convenience/hour. And they are still great with luggage. (I fly with them at least 4 times/year, short-medium flights).
I had a 25kg hold bag(coming home before Christmas from Germany and all their Christmas Markets!) and they were accommodating. Also checked in one of my hand luggage for free as the flight was full and so too my bag.
Even if they don’t serve complementary food anymore on their short haul flights, the M&S products in offer to purchase cater to every taste and the prices are the same as in store. Mostly...
One issue with this flight as it was about 40-50 minutes late. I was not affected as my connection was next day .
Overall an ok experience and I will use them in the future, mostly for convenience of the destinations and the service. And the luggage allowance...
There is room for improvement, of course.

US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.