“Excellent service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 9 December 2019

There was a problem on the aircraft and we were asked to vacate and get on another aircraft. This must have cost them a lot of money. But it was passenger safety that they were ensuring. We got to Dublin 2 hours late BUT we did get there. Staff and captain were very courteous and professional. Well done. It couldn't have been an easy decision to make.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (54,777)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Flight left on time. Decent Marks and Spencer sandwiches available on board. No in flight entertainment. Wasn't to be expected on a short flight as this one.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

We had an amazing flight we was looked after very well and was Treated to some luxuries from the business class section by a member of staff and kept us very happy through our entire flight
And this is why we are travelling with British airways again this year

Date of travel: September 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Have flow BA 747 to Heathrow twice enroute to other cities in Europe. We were truly excited to ride on the Jumbo Jet. In the end I guess you get what you pay for. Economy is sort of like booking an inside cabin on the lowest deck on a cruise ship. The service was adequate, but the food was poor, the airplane was in rough shape and worst of all the seats are very close together. I am 6'0 and felt like I was shoved in the trunk of a subcompact car. When we got to Heathrow (Old English for Hell) I was wrecked because I was unable to sleep because I could not get comfortable.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

My husband and I booked seperately as we needed to use our Avios points - due to this, we were not allocated seats next to each other. So at the airport, a very nice lady at the BA counter helped us to rebook our seats - we got Upper Deck and not only seats together but the whole row of 4 were empty - except for us - so I could lie down during part of the flight...and get up to go to the loo whenever I needed. It was the best. However, coming back from Singapore, the same didn't apply and we ended up having two seats together but no "luxury" as such. Food was OK.

US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.