“Amazing service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 9 December 2019

We had an amazing flight we was looked after very well and was Treated to some luxuries from the business class section by a member of staff and kept us very happy through our entire flight
And this is why we are travelling with British airways again this year

Date of travel: September 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (54,796)

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Have flow BA 747 to Heathrow twice enroute to other cities in Europe. We were truly excited to ride on the Jumbo Jet. In the end I guess you get what you pay for. Economy is sort of like booking an inside cabin on the lowest deck on a cruise ship. The service was adequate, but the food was poor, the airplane was in rough shape and worst of all the seats are very close together. I am 6'0 and felt like I was shoved in the trunk of a subcompact car. When we got to Heathrow (Old English for Hell) I was wrecked because I was unable to sleep because I could not get comfortable.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

My husband and I booked seperately as we needed to use our Avios points - due to this, we were not allocated seats next to each other. So at the airport, a very nice lady at the BA counter helped us to rebook our seats - we got Upper Deck and not only seats together but the whole row of 4 were empty - except for us - so I could lie down during part of the flight...and get up to go to the loo whenever I needed. It was the best. However, coming back from Singapore, the same didn't apply and we ended up having two seats together but no "luxury" as such. Food was OK.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Having had a very poor flight to Lima on a newish 777 the cabin crew were not engaged and disappeared half way through the flight, the Buenos Aires flight was totally different with the cabin crew fantastic, just couldn’t do enough.
The aircraft though was very old with tiny video screens, not what you expect from our national carrier.

Date of travel: October 2019

Comfortable seat nice service
The food is reasonable my dish was too spicy, the air hostess offered to bring me something else.
Flight was very good and we landed 15 minutes before the due time