“Seat comfort and leg room ok but disappointed no longer complimentary food and drink.”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was busy,booking in and boarding went smoothly apart from continually being asked if wanted to put hand luggage in hold for free,once on plane there was plenty room in overhead lockers,so happy I refused the offer.Good thing during flight was being able to track route on overhead screens but on the other hand charging for all food and drink is a mistake BA will live to regret.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,742)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was late leaving Larnaca (about 45 minutes) mainly because of delayed inbound flight but caught up most of delay on flight to London. Flight sheduled to land at 22.10 and landed about 22.20 hours. With hold luggage I cleared immigration, customs and collected my bag in 30 minutes so well done Heathrow Airport. In good time to use public transport home. I would have given a 5 star rating if it were not for the delay to the inbound flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time to fly British Airways. I was worried about the long flight from Houston to London especially since I was flying in economy. I was satisfied with the size of the seat. But more importantly I was really impressed with the service provided by the flight crew. I really felt like the level of service and attentiveness by the crew was excellent. Compared to other airlines this was a little out of the ordinary and I kind of felt special. I definitely felt like I got value for my money. I do not usually write reviews but when the product or service is very exceptional I feel like is it warranted, especially these days. Well done BA!! :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The boarding process was very efficient. Onboard, the plane was clean and the service from the stewards was very good. Breakfast was as good as you tend to get on a plane for short haul flights.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a nice flight from London to NY on British Airways. The staff was wonderful on the ground and in the air. I am not a fan of the cabin configuration. I always have to fly backwards and when in the inside seat, it can be difficult to get out at times.