“Not couple friendly”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Distinctly average experience. Sitting towards the back of the plane, you don't get a pre-dinner snack because either they ran out or they already started serving dinner to the front of the plane, which doesn't help when you're starving on a long haul flight. Another unhelpful feature is the armrests which don't go all the way up like they do with other airlines (Emirates). If you're a couple travelling together and want to snuggle up, BA might not be the best choice.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (36,853)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight was booked as a cruise package with NCL. I was informed at check-in that I was booked on the flight but did not have a seat and that I should return later to see if there was room for me. NCL said that I did have a seat, BA said I did not. After much stress, I was given a seat, and when on the plane, noticed that there were several spare seats, so the whole business was totally unnecessary. As usual on a return flight, there was limited choice of food and drinks - why don't they take more out with them?

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the worst passenger seat environments I have ever been subjected too. Sagging seat cushion through which you could feel the seat frame, minimal leg room etc. To complete the sorry saga of the flight I was informed on landing when waiting for baggage on the carousel that one of our cases had been left on the tarmac at Gatwick along with 48 others!
I must congratulate the lost baggage handlers ar Funchal who got my case to me within 4 hours of the case arriving the next day.

1  Thank rex D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delightful friendly and helpful stall. Execellent meals. Wish BA would do more direct flights from Edinburghnto Europea. They are the best!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew on a 747 and booked seats 51 g and h at £100 each. I had to move due to the tray on 51g being broke. Contacted BA 3 times before they accepted it was there problem. The cabin crew were brilliant, excellent service