“Great flight n service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Flew using British Airways for our holiday and we were impressed with nearly the whole experience. The cabin crew were polite and helpful during the check in and flight. The only problem we had was that one of ours bags(a new one!) had a rip in it when we arrives at our destination and when we tried to talk to BA staff at the luggage they were not there.

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (38,658)

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Took a busy flight at short notice. Very organised boarding process considering the number of passengers on this full A380. We were upgraded, my wife and 3 children too. We were given lovely seats on the upper deck. The crew treated us like real people who had paid to travel business, we hadn't but they gave us so much respect I was beaming with pride at travelling with BA. They fussed over my 6 year old daughter, going beyond the call of duty to provide her with a lovely pasta meal.
The flight was on time and the service was seamless. The near 12 hour flight literally flew by. I was particularly impressed by the option to choose my breakfast before I went to sleep. Incidentally the amenities including soft blanket and light duvet were practical,comfortable and fit for purpose. We landed on time and were given a lovely farewell by the crew. They were lovely, kind and genuine with a real passion for customer service.
The return flight was still really great but maybe not as pleasant as the outbound. A wonderful holiday was mostly due to the expert way we were carried to and from the Far East. Thank you British Airways for making it such a wonderful travel experience. We will always fly BA.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

It was a short'ish flight of 3 hours and it was on time with no problems. I just wish they revert back to boarding from the back so the occasional thoughtless individual who block the aisles whilst they fiddle with their hand luggage would have less of an impact.

BA were guilty of asking people to part with their hand luggage, claiming shortage of space when in fact there was no problem.

I think BA would be better to differentiate themselves by providing a top class service and stop trying to compete with the low cost providers.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Used British Airways for our touring holiday to Costa Rica , flight crew very welcoming on boarding, we found good leg room in economy. Only given 4 out of 5 because...
1. On the flight out the cabin was half empty, yet the food that was being offered was spicy with no other option, bad for long haul, never had that in 40 years of traveling. We complained to the head stewardess who found me a salad, which was good.
2. On the flight home which was full, BA are asking travellers to put small bags under the seat in front on them, THIS isn't a budget airline, first of all I have a large handbag which I don't mind putting under the seat in front of me, but one larger bag ( which will fit In their sizing grid at check-in) But people are being allowed to bring really big cases in the cabin which should be put in the hold.
3. My TV monitor both ways wasn't working properly, thou my partner said the films etc was a very bad selection anyway

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Had a great flight the crew looked after us really well as usual with B A the food is always very good I always fly with them

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)